Mine

Me and Tom have had a secret relationship for the past year now. He tells me it's for my own safety and well-being but I'm pretty sure it's a lie. All those lies he'd told me saying he doesn't want me to get hurt because of his fans or that he won't have time for me. It hurts more when he said those things then him actually doing it.

Walking past the hallway while he's with some other girl is the hardest thing about going to school all the time. I never understood why he wanted to be with me if he was going to be with other girls. I couldn't say anything either, nor could do anything otherwise I'd "ruin everything"

I didn't care anymore now, why would I care? He didn't care. I didn't know why I put myself up with him regardless of how he looks or treats me when we're alone. He's an asshole.

Standing in front of him now, kissing another girl. That was my last straw. I couldn't take it anymore. I turned on my heel and walked out those doors without looking back.

Taking out my phone I scrolled to find his contact and opened the message. "I love you" Was the most recent message he had sent me. What a joke.

Pressing on the profile you scrolled to the bottom and clicked the red button.

Blocked.

I decided not to go to school the next day since I knew Tom would be wondering where I am. He didn't deserve my time anymore. He didn't need to know where I was.

Walking around the mall you noticed how empty it was since it was early in the morning. There were some mom's with their babies shopping at Gap or some baby clothing stores.

It was nice and quiet. No one to bother you. Scrolling on your phone you didn't notice the person in front of you.

"I'm so sorry." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"Oh no it's okay, I was looking." The person said.

Looking up I noticed who this was.

It was Bill.

"Oh Bill, what are you doing here." I asked whilst folding my arms.

"Shopping." He said holding up a bag.

Smiling at him I decided to join him in his shopping spree.

We ate food, went to different stores, joked around. It was always a fun time. Now I know why Tom didn't want Bill around me.

He was afraid he'd take me from him.

And he did.

Walking into school the day after me and Bill decided to walk to class together. We were talking till I felt someone pull my arm and drag me away from him.

Before even saying anything I was put into a closet and the door closing shut. It was dark. I knew who it was already.

Hearing the light click I was face to face with dark almost black eyes.

"Where have you been." Tom angrily said.

"What does it matter to you." I harshly replied

"I've been looking for you everywhere and I come to see you with my brother?" He pressed his lips together.

"Like you don't go and hang around other girls." I said.

He didn't say anything because he knew I was right.

"I told you not to go anywhere near him." He said leaning his arm near your head basically pinning me.

"Can you let me go, I'm gonna be late." I asked while trying to move past him.

But he didn't budge.

Taking his hand he moved my face to face him.

Not even saying anything he just kissed me roughly, while I was trying to pull away.

Putting his leg in between my legs he stopped me from getting anywhere. Taking his hand away from my face he then grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to his body.

His hands were warm and steaming from how mad he was. It was kind of hot.

Breaking away from the kiss he whispered in my ear.

"I'll show you what happens when you don't listen to me." He said spinning me around now with my ass on his crotch.

I gasped at how fast he moved me in a couple of seconds. That's when I knew I was never going to get to class.

Taking his hands he moved down towards my pants and unbuttoned them while sliding them down.

"Tom wait." I pleaded.

But he didn't listen. Now sliding his hand down into my panties and felt in between my legs.

"You're saying you don't want me to do this but your body is saying something else." He smiled while whispering in my ear.

He wasn't wrong, I loved the attention he was giving me. I longed his touch and the way he feels or how he makes me feel when he touches me.

"I mean it when I say I love you." He said beginning to rub me.

He started doing it in circular motions slowly so he doesn't hurt me. I couldn't tell if his words were true but I didn't say anything.

"I didn't want to make you upset, because I felt like I wasn't good enough for you." He pouted as he began kissing the back of my neck.

"I want you all to myself." He said pulling his hand away from me.

I frowned in return until he turned my around and kissed me again. This time I kissed back and pulled him in more and more. Trying to keep him all to me.

He started taking my pants off as well as his and I could feel his bulge through his boxers already. I could see the wet spot that was already forming from his tip due to the precum.

Pulling his boxers down I could see how hard he was just from what was happening. Taking one of my legs he started to rise it so it was to his side. Kissing me still he began to slowly slide himself into me and making sure he didn't go to hard.

I started moaning at the feeling and how much he was already filling me up just from the tip.

"Shhh" He whispered.

Taking my hand I started to cover my mouth hopefully that no one heard us. I didn't want this to end. The room was starting to get hot and steamy from how much we were breathing and sweating.

Now taking my other leg he started to lift me up and bounce me up and down. I kept moaning muffled from the feeling of him.

"Fuck." He groaned.

We were still going after quite a while and I could feel my body starting to become hotter and hotter. And he was quickening his pace and breathing harder.

"I'm gonna cum soon." He started groaning.

I was too. I could feel it arising in my stomach and our bodies were covered in sweat.

That's when it was released, both me and him climaxed at the same time and we both groaned at the feeling.

Luckily I was on birth control.

"I'll stop hanging around girls, I'm sorry for hurting you." He said placing his forehead on mines.

I just smiled at him with an eyebrow raised.

"You're gonna have to do more than that if you want me to forgive you." I jokingly said.

"Round two?" He said putting his shoulder up.

I changed the "you" to "I" to see which one with better so let me know. Also thank you for 12k reads!! i'm so happy you guys find this some what good