Jeaously

Going on tour with the guys was a big deal, but the bigger deal was with the crazy fans that you have. You were very popular amongst the male fans as Tom is popular with the females.

There had been times when fans have been too touchy or have threatened to hurt you because you were with the group. Everyone made sure to keep you safe and keep up with the group so you don't get left behind.

You never left hotels or venues alone. You needed to have at least one person be with you at all times so no crazy fans can get to you. It was usually Tom who always went with you and made sure you were okay.

Hence it created a rumor that you two had started dating due to being seen around cities and stores all the time. Tom's fans hated you because of how close you two had gotten.

"We're on in 5 minutes!" Georg yelled making sure everyone heard.

Performing wasn't the scary part of being with them but just seeing how the audience reacts is what makes you a nervous wreck.

"Hey, you okay?" You heard a voice behind you.

Turning around you saw Tom. You didn't know whether you were okay or not but you didn't have much of a choice.

You fiddled with your hands before responding to him.

"Yeah I'm okay." You half smiled at him.

He furrowed his eyebrows together before taking your hands.

"You're gonna be okay princess." He said kissing both of you hands.

It made your heart flutter at how sweet he was towards you. Usually he'd tease you before shows but he's been different lately.

You could hear the crowd chanting for you guys to come on stage already. This was one of those big shows as well so there will be a lot of people watching.

"Why did I even join?" You laughed to yourself.

Walking into stage you heard the crowd even louder than ever. They screamed or yelled different member's names and held signs or light sticks.

You smiled and waved at everyone as they screamed louder. You're pretty sure you saw a girl crying in the front.

"Hello everyone!" You laughed into the mic. They all cheered hearing your voice.

"Alright let's get started!" Bill shouted before the music started.

You guys decided to have a meet and greet after the show and walking towards the back you could see a whole bunch of people in line waiting.

They all screamed seeing you guys walking towards the front where the pictures will be taken. Taking places the security started letting fans go towards us one at a time.

Some were nice whilst others were very clingy, there were many fans but there was one who particularly stood out. He was one of your male fans who was more crazy.

"Holy shit Im actually meeting you!" He smiled while hugging you.

"Hi there." You grinned at him while he hugged you way too tight.

"I love you." He said hugging at your waist.

You were a little shock at what he said since no body has done that to you in person.

You giggled a bit out of being uncomfortable. "Thank you." You half smiled still being held by your waist.

Tom watched from far as he clenched his fist and jaw. He sucked on his cheeks from his inside of his mouth otherwise he'd say something very out of pocket.

"Yo, we got people waiting." He kind of yelled at him.

The fan quickly just took the picture and say something to you before he left.

"I actually wanted to take you out on a date after this." He licked his lips hoping you'd say yes.

"Um." You nervously giggled before turning to look at the other members.

"Hey." Tom yelled at him.

He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you aside. He was faced to face with the guy basically towering over him.

"Back off okay, she's not interested in someone like you." He said through his teeth.

He whispered in his ear, "She's mine too."

The guy's eyes widened before turning and speed walking away quickly.

After the meet and greet you all went back to the hotel rooms and started getting ready for bed. You shared a room with Tom and while you were brushing your teeth you felt arms wrap around your waist.

You looked at the mirror to see Tom putting his face in your shoulder. You finished brushing and rinsed your mouth before turning to face him.

"Hey what's wrong?" You asked lifting his chin to face you.

"I don't ever want another fan of yours doing that to you." He mumbled looking into your eyes.

You giggled and smiled at him.

"Relax it's not like they're going to actually do something"

"But what if they do." He pouted

"I can't let anyone else have you." He smirked at you. "Maybe I should be taking you out instead." He added.

"Are you asking me out?" You tilted your head at him.

"Depends, will you say yes." He licked his lips before pulling you in closer.

"Why would I turn down a good opportunity?" You laughed.

His eyes brightened up before picking you up and started spinning around like an idiot.

Sometimes i feel really cringey when i write shit like this but it pays the bills yall (i'm jk i don't get paid for this) anyways enjoy these while you can