Rivalry

As an all time star you had a very busy schedule that you had to keep up with. You wrote and played your own songs in your free time, no one played like the way you did.

"Y/n the award ceremony is coming up." Your manager stated.

Julien was your manager since the very beginning, he was the only one you trusted more than anyone you've worked with.

"Oh, do I have to go?" You asked while sitting up in your chair.

"It's mandatory, you're a nominee." He sighed as he pulled up a chair to sit next to you.

"But if I don't win there isn't a point in showing up." You pouted as you spun around in your chair.

You didn't like going to events like these since there wasn't a point if you weren't going to win anything, it was just a waste of time.

"Well you never know, you're talented so I don't see why you wouldn't win." He grinned.

"Yeah because I write my traumatic experiences and sing them like everyone else."

"Still, a lot of people expect you to be there, you're up against Tokio Hotel." He folded his arms around his chest when saying their name.

You and Tokio Hotel had been in competition since the beginning of your career. The guys didn't like you since you took some of the shine off of them, but they still respected you.

You sighed before speaking, "Fine, I'll go."

"Great!" He smiled "I'll see you tomorrow then for your outfit styling."

You nodded and he closed the door behind him.

"The hell am I supposed to wear?" You thought to yourself.

You pushed your lips together as you thought about the color theme and whether you wanted to a long or short outfit. Most of the stuff you wore was dark and matched the way your songs sounded.

Some people had said you dressed like Tokio Hotel but you didn't see it at all, everyone has a unique style in a way. You've meet the members before too, they seemed like a good group of friends that had a strong bond.

Some of them seemed on edge and didn't like your presence expect for one of the guys. He had cornrows and usually worn a black head thing around his forehead. He tried flirting with you before one of the events you were at started, later he found out you were competition so he stopped.

You never forgot about him since he was so forward and interested in you. After sitting in your greenroom all day you decided to call it a day and went home. Your personal driver was already waiting for you as always.

Pulling into the driveway you thanked him and went inside your house and was greeted by your dogs and cat.

Ginger was an old cat, she was about 6 years old already. Bo was one of your dogs who was a great dane and taller than you when standing. Gunner was your bulldog that you rescued during a big storm. And Tank was a German short-haired pointer that always loved when you were around.

They all attacked you while you locked the door expect for you cat. You laughed at they licked your face when they got the advantage and got on top of you.

"Relax! Relax!." You shouted as you were getting them off of you.

Pets had always been apart of your life ever since you were born. So you having a lot of pets was normal for you, even though you don't have the room for it.

Walking up the stairs you headed for your room and sat on your bed. You lived alone for the most part and it wasn't the best hence another reason why you got pets. Dating was hard for you as well since most people were either douche bags or wanted to use you for fame and money.

Dating was the least of your worries though, you were 19 living the rock star life so you had time to live.

...

The following day your manager came over with your stylist who usually decides what you wear to special occasions. If you did win, this will mark as your third award won. You didn't like bragging but you did like to show off from time to time.

"Y/n stay still!" Dalia was always making sure that everything was perfect.

"Sorry" You smiled at her as she was measuring your waist.

"How much longer." You whined, you hadn't have anything to eat due to being woken up and Dalia measured you straight away.

"Few more minutes hon." She smiled up at you.

You sighed a bit before she finally finished. Now that it was over you went to your kitchen to get some food, as well as feeding your pets.

...

"Y/n honey come here please." Dalia shouted from downstairs.

You were upstairs writing another song but you couldn't seem to get it right.

"Coming!" You yelled back.

Making your way down stairs you saw your outfit on the table. It was a long black dress with a slit that goes up your thigh (if you want to wear something else just imagine it's that thing) It had straps luckily so it will be comfortable.

"Well?" She nervously smiled waiting for your reaction.

"It's perfect." You giggled as you embraced her into a tight hug.

"Thank you very much." You grinned before taking the dress and leaving to go upstairs and put it on.

The dress fitted perfectly, it was snug and a little loose so you had room to move in it. You looked at yourself in the mirror and excitedly clapped your hands together.

In the car you should see the lights from a mile away. It was just bright white beams of light in the sky. The venue was opened with no door or anything, so anyone could see what was going on. Sort of like the Met Gala if some would say.

Making your ways toward the back you could see a lot of celebrities and groups also heading to the back. Before you could walk in you spotted some familiar faces.

They spotted you at the same time which made it kind of awkward but you headed inside as soon as possible.

Each group of celebrities had assigned tables and chairs. Luckily you were sat with your manager but the bad thing was that you were also sat with Tokio Hotel.

You could tell everyone was uneasy with each other but Tom say right next to you like it was nothing. Bill had whispered something into his ear but Tom looked at him with this "so what" look all over his face.

The show had started and announcements were being made in the meantime. Food was also being served at each table, you were very hungry.

Finally your award nominee was coming up and you were nervous on who was going to win. Your leg bounced up and down rapidly and the only person who saw that was Tom. He looked you up and down and smiled before whispering into your ear.

"Good luck."

You felt yourself relieved for a bit when he said that. You turned to him and mouthed "Thank you." Before turning back to the stage.

"And the winner is..."

To be continued

I didn't feel like putting the whole story in one part so part 2 coming soon! I also realize that i will never meet this man who i am obsessed with when he was a teenager and now he's 33 married and has step kids. Fyi the pet names have the same initial of the band members