Tokyo drift - 3

Watching Bill's window roll up you faced Tom giving him a confused look.

"You're racing your brother?" You asked him.

He nodded his head as he tightened his grip on the steering wheel. Turning his neck to the side you heard a loud crack.

"What for?" You added on.

Tom stayed quiet for a second before looking past you and stared down at Bill.

"For you." He sternly said not breaking contact from Bill.

Your heart pounded loudly from that statement. The thought of them racing for you made you mad yet you felt wanted at the same time. You liked the fact that they were fighting over you even if they barely knew you.

As you turned to face the front, a girl with a tight leather mini skirt and a blouse stepped out in between the cars and put both hands up.

On both sides of the car were a girl dressed almost like her. They all had this flirtatious look in their eyes and confidence that was pouring out of their bodies. The girl in the middle pointed to the girl on the right.

"Ready."

She pointed to the girl on the other side.

"Set."

She put both of her arms up.

"Go!"

Both cars engines roared as they shrieked on the concrete floors and let out some gas. You grabbed onto the dasher as Tom floored it and started going down the path. Bill following closely behind as well, Tom made a sharp right turn making only the back end loosely turn as he kept it tight so Bill couldn't get pass both of you.

Tom was so focused on what he was doing he didn't even realize you were there so he did what he normally does.

Drive recklessly.

Since you guys were in a empty parking garage the goal was to make it towards the top of it where everyone else was waiting for the winner to arrive.

Going up to the third floor now there was this twirling thing that went up at least 5 flights before having to make it to the 10th floor. Since it was very tight Tom drifting as he made his way up with Bill closely behind as well.

Grabbing the assist handle you made you made sure you steadied yourself before feeling like you were going to fall out of the car.

"You okay?" Tom said looking at you.

You couldn't say anything because of the shock so you just shook your head yes before closing your eyes shut wishing that this would be over.

After a couple of second you stopped feeling your body lean against the cup holders and you opened your eyes seeing more floors ahead.

You let a breathe out but kept your grip on the assist handle. Looking in the rear view mirror you could see Bill getting slightly angry that he hasn't even gotten close to coming in front of you guys.

Now on the 9th floor you could hear everyone waiting just above you guys and the adrenaline that is pumping through their bodies. As you felt yourself feel more safe you let go of the handle only to feel a crash behind you.

Bill had hit the bumper of the car which made you guys have a push forward but also a stop for a bit. Tom grunted before stepping on the gas petal even more not letting Bill have a chance to surpass the both of you.

"You're my good luck charm you know that?" Tom smirked as he kept speeding to the top.

You could see some people already at the top of the floor waiting and stepping back so nobody gets hurt. Tom starts to grin when he knew that he was gonna win and you were going to be his for good.

Finally seeing the top you felt the car stop and a whole bunch of people crowd the car cheering and screaming at the victory. Tom only kept looking at you before unlocking the car and walking out to your side.

Opening your door he grabbed you out and lifted you up into the air.

"This was so worth it." He whispered before kissing you.

You smiled in the kiss as you felt everything in your body warm up.

Bill came from his car and he didn't look too pleased but he had no choice as he lost fairly.

Sooner or later you became Tom's lucky charm and girlfriend.

bye these are gettign so bad