Fan Behavior

You wanted your first Tokio Hotel concert to be perfect, you didn't want anything bad to happen. None of your friends really liked Tokio Hotel or they thought they were ugly so you dragged one of them just for the company.

Getting back stage passes wasn't easy but it was worth it after finding it for a great deal. Shopping for an outfit was also really fun even though they didn't have the clothes you specifically wanted.

"Can you hurry up already." You yelled at your friend. The show starts at 7:30 and it's currently 7 and your friend is still not ready.

"Relax I just need to put perfume on and then we can go." She giggled before drowning herself in perfume.

You rolled your eyes and took her by the wrist, dragging her to the car you opened the door and pushed her inside. Making your way towards the passenger seat you clapped your hands in fast tiny claps because of the excitement.

Your friend admitted she only liked one guy from the band it was Bill. For you it was Tom of course, he was every girl in the 2000's ideal rockstar aside from his brother.

Back stage passes meant that you were able to actually go to the back and meet them one on one. Some people had these passes and most don't considering how expensive they were but you didn't care.

Driving there was rough though, there was so much traffic you thought you weren't going to make it on time but with the help of a short cut getting there was a breeze.

Parking wasn't as bad but there was still a lot of people there. The whole place was filled with teenage girls just waiting to see them and fangirl just from the sight.

The security there checked you and your friends passes before putting a band on you and allowed you to walk i to the stadium. It was huge compared to what you would imagine and inside there was twice as much people there were outside.

"Y/n it's this way." She pointed towards the platform where you expected them to be playing on.

Checking the time it was around 7:28 so it should've been starting soon. More people started flooding the place and before you knew it you were packed in with a bunch of girls.

"Omg I can't believe we're really here." You jumped up and down while smiling.

"Relax the show hasn't even started yet." She giggled

Right as she said that the whole place started screaming and music was playing in the background. You both looked up to see Bill waving at everyone in the crowd.

Both you and your friend were towards the front so you could have a better view of them. The stage wasn't too tall so you couldn't see them in fact it might've been too low to the point they were almost on the ground.

Bill had said something before they started playing on of their songs and he had all the girls screaming as well as your friend. You smiled at her excitement and watched as they started playing.

Seeing Tom in person was better than you'd expect. His brown eyes and dreadlocks were almost a matching color, his clothes and the way he stands fitted him perfectly. His lip piercing was also fitting for him.

As he was playing he looked up at the crowd and started smiling, you felt like you were about to faint at the sight.

You and your friend started jumping up and down and singing along with everyone. Looking at Tom again he was making eye contact with you and bit his lip.

Heat came from your body when you noticed him staring at you from afar. You were just even more excited to see them back stage afterwards.

...

When the show ended you and your friend made your way towards the back where the security was. You showed them your passes and they let you in quickly. Walking to the back you could see a room that said "Tokio Hotel" meaning they were in there.

You were just two feet away from seeing all of the members. The security knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. When opening the door Tom stood in the frame.

"Backstage passes." The security guy said as he pointed at you and your friend.

Tom looked down to you and smirked before telling the guy to leave. Walking into the room it wasn't the most pleasant smell since they would be sweaty after a performance but you could careless.

"Hey." Bill said before standing in front of the both of you. He was extremely tall and basically towers over everyone. You friend screamed a bit before covering her mouth.

Bill laughed a bit. "So what's your names."

"I'm Luna." She smiled and fluttered her eyes.

"I'm Y/n." You smiled as well.

"Well it's nice to meet the both of you." Bill laughed before shaking both of yours guy's hands.

"Omg I think I'm in love." Your friend mouthed to you.

You watched as Bill and her went to meet the other guys. Before walking you felt and hand on your shoulder. Looking behind you it was Tom and he was also towering over you.

"I saw you earlier in the crowd." He said before crossing his arms.

"You know you were crazy in there with how you were jumping and singing along." He smiled at you.

You felt blush rise up to your cheeks as he said those words. Tom noticed you out of all the girls in that room.

You were speechless from how handsome he was in person. He had perfect skin as well, it made you kind of jealous.

"Cant help it." You smiled.

"You got a pretty smile too." He tilted his head while looking at your lips.

That caught you off guard and your eyes widened.

"How old are you anyways." He added on before stepping closer towards you.

"18." You started to fiddle with your hands as you were getting nervous.

"Good." He smirked before standing even closed towards you.

"So you wouldn't mind if I took you on a date right?" He bit his lip again like he had done earlier on stage.

"I wouldn't mind at all, that's like a dream come true." You laughed. You couldn't tell if this was really happening or not.

"I'm glad you think that way." He smiled from cheek to cheek

"Here." He added before grabbing his phone and opening the call dial.

"Put your number in, I want to know you more." He said while holding it up to you.

You grabbed the phone shaking because of how nervous yet excited you were. "I think i'm going to pass out" You thought as you were putting the numbers in.

Handing the phone back to him he grabbed your hand and started holding it slightly. "I'm glad you were the one who got backstage passes." He chuckled a bit.

If anything you were more happy than him since this was all going so well.

Blah this was a little shitty, i tried to make it less cringe so none of y'all gag but oh well. Also if any of my stories have mistakes i'll fix them when i'm done writing these one shots