Study Partners

Tom was failing bad in his classes, he needed to be tutored but no one was willing to tutor him.

He always sat in the back making paper airplanes or doodling in his notebook not even paying attention to the teacher. He didn't answer any questions or passed any tests.

Your teacher told you to stay after class and you obeyed.

"Y/n, I want you to tutor Tom." Your teacher said while packing his bag to move to his next class room.

You were stunned. You weren't the best student but you weren't stupid. So why'd he ask you when there were smarter students?

"Um may I ask why you chose me?" You questioned as you adjusted the straps on your shoulders.

He looked up at you. "I didn't choose you, Tom did." He smirked before leaving the classroom.

Now you were more puzzled than ever, why would Tom want you to tutor him? He's never even looked at you before. Maybe he's playing some sort of game? Or tricking you?

Questions flooded your mind as you walked out the class room. You hit your face on something hard, it felt like a wall. Looking to you saw a smirking face.

It was Tom.

"Be careful sweetheart." He chuckled before moving out of your way. You just furrowed your eyebrows together before walking to your next class.

...

Laying on your bed you still questioned why Tom wanted you to tutor him. You bit your lip for a little until you heard your phone ping.

You picked it up and saw it was a text from an unknown number.

                                                           Hi there :) - Unknown

An eyebrow raised.

Who is this? - You

                      Don't be silly, we bumped into  each  other    
remember? - Unknown

It was Tom, obviously.

Can I help you? - You

            You can help me in a lot of ways princess - Tom

I'm being serious - You

                                                     Who said I wasn't? - Tom

Very funny, if you're looking for another hookup i'm not interested - You

Tom was baffled by what you said, no one has ever turned him down like that. Especially that fast, this made him even more interested in you.

     You know, you don't have to play hard to get - Tom

Im not - You

        Well, I really do need a tutor. Im failing horribly - Tom

What do I get out of this? - You

Spending time with me :D - Tom

Oh wow that sounds so much fun - You

See I told you - Tom

I was kidding - You

              Oh, anyways just find me in the library after school and you can tutor me. I promise I'll actually listen -   Tom

Fine - You

You closed your phone sighing before it rang one last ping.

                                                                            Yippe! - Tom
...

The following day you got into class and saw Tom sitting closer to the front. He was right behind your seat and sitting next to a girl that was practically drooling over him.

"Hey Y/n." He grinned. He patted the seat in front of him and watched you.

You sighed and took your seat as class had started.

Not even five minutes in and Tom wanted to talk to you.

"Psst. Hey. Y/n." He whispered tapping your shoulder. You ignored him hoping he'd stop. But you were wrong, he didn't stop in fact he did it even more until you turned around.

"What?!" You whispery yelled.

"Hi" He smiled cheekily

You groaned and got back to taking notes, as handsome as Tom was he was a bit much at times.

...

"There you are Y/n."

You looked up from the book and saw Tom with his hand wrapped around a girl. He had red lipstick all over his face and a hickey on his neck.

You sighed and started to pack your things and leave.

"Im not doing this today." You thought.

Before you could make it to the door Tom grabbed your arm.

"Hey where are you going? You're supposed to tutor me." He pouted while still holding onto your arm.

"Im not here to fuck around." You protested trying to release your arm from his grip. It was no use though, he had a tight grip.

"No need to be so aggressive baby." He tilted his head to meet with your eyes.

"Don't call me baby."

"Why? Were you jealous?" He chuckled

"No I don't go for guys like you."

"Guys? There's only one of me." He joked but you didn't laugh.

"Let go, find a new tutor."

"Okay okay, no more games." He said finally letting go of your arm.

You really didn't want to tutor him but if you did he'd leave you alone.

You groaned and sat back down at the desk that you originally sat at.

...

Tutoring Tom wasn't your ideal choice of spending your afternoon but it was done. Tom asked a lot of questions which you knew the answers to but it seemed like he just asked them to talk to you.

"Hey, let me walk you home." He said standing up and stretching. He stretched far enough till his shirt went up and showed his stomach.

You didn't want him to walk you home but you let it happen anyways.

"How come you never talk to me." Tom said with his hands in his pocket.

"Because I don't need to."

"But everyone loves me." He almost seems offended.

"Yes you are attractive but that doesn't mean much."

"Oh so you find me good looking." He smirked.

You stopped in your tracks and closed your eyes before turning to face him.

"Yes, I do."

He stepped closer to you till you were face to face. He bit his lip while staring right at you.

"Is this a better angle?" He smirked while placing his hands on your hips.

"Maybe." You blushed.

"Then.."

He moved closer to your lips till you were centimeters apart. His breath felt hot on your lips and he moved closer looking down at your lips.

His lips were soft but the lip ring was hard but it felt nice at the same thing. You placed your hands around his neck pulling him in closer to your body.

Your chest touched his as his lower part was on yours. Parting your lips you caught your breathe as well as he did.

"You're really pretty you know that." He chuckled looking into your eyes.

"Shut up" You giggled.

I would donate all my limbs in my body until i am in a hospital bed just to see tokio hotel

Also i cant tell whether or not to keep the cover of this story or to change it to some other picture of tom