Personal assistant

Finding a job was much harder than you had anticipated, from filling out forms, writing resumes, and doing interviews ever other day. It was exhausting for you because of how much stress you were putting yourself into. You kept reminding yourself that it was for a good thing, you'll make enough money to pay off rent, get food, and to just live the way you want to live.

After a month you finally found a well paying job and helps keep you busy during the day. Much search was need for this job as well as waiting since this application had a lot of people wanting to apply for it.

It was a personal assistant for this guy in a band, it just consists of following him around, reminding him when rehearsal is, and to stop him from getting with anymore girls. That note was added from his twin brother.

The job seemed simple and not complexed as people make it seem, if anything this was far better than all the other jobs you applied to. Some required very specific requirements such as your hair needed to be black, you needed to be 6 foot or you had to be a certain race.

Walking into the building you felt some sort of nervous  wash over you as soon as you opened the big glass door. Sighing you finally walked up to the clerk and signed your name in. Her name was Shelia and she had very bright blue eyes and the whitest smile you've ever seen. She looked like one of those flight attendants you'd see who wouldn't leave you alone even when you're asleep, asking if you want some packing peanuts.

"I'm here for Tom Kaulitz." You hesitated hoping to pronounce the name right.

"Oh yes you must be the new assistant." She smiled putting a file out on the desk. She opens the file to make sure it had your name on it before handing it to you.

"Here you go dear, take the elevator to the twelfth floor and take a left down the hall and you'll see the room that he is staying in." She tilted her head still smiling waiting for you to leave.

You kindly thanked her before walking to the elevator holding the file in your arms. Pressing the "Up" bottom you waited for the door to open. You watched as the numbers dropped from twelve to one.

"Hm I guess someone had just seen him." You thought to yourself.

As the doors opened a chick with brunette hair and a short skirt walked out with her hair messy and lipstick smeared.

Your eyes widened at the sudden realization of why she was there in the first place. Moving out of her way she gave you this dirty look as if she was disgusted by what you looked like. You gave her back the same look as you weren't going to take that level of disrespect.

Lifting your chin up you walking into the elevator and smiled at her before the doors closed. Once they shut you let out a big sigh.

"Not even 5 minutes in and people don't like me." You shook your head.

The elevator lifted smoothly before reaching the twelfth floor, you walked out and made a left as the clerk instructed. You saw all these posters and platinums on the hallway walls. Getting to the slightly opened door you could smell cigarettes burning. You knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Come in."

Opening the door gently you could see him looking out the window with a cigarette in his mouth. The office had this big view of the city and was open to everyone to see. Lights were reflecting everywhere giving it a beautiful scenery.

He was wearing all black and had cornrows, he was very tall and much more handsome in person. As he turned to finally acknowledge you he looked very pleased at what he saw.

"You must be Y/n Im assuming?" He lifted an eyebrow while walking towards you.

"Yes, I applied for the assistant position" You smiled softly.

"Well you're must prettier in person I must say." He smirked before putting his hand on your chin.

You looked up at him admiring how defined his features were, biting your lip you moved a step back before saying something.

"So what will I be doing?" You questioned trying to ignore what he had said.

You wanted to be professional not hook up with him on the first day. Setting the file on the desk you watched him look at you up and down before taking it into his hands.

"Well it seems to be that you have good records, you've worked a lot of jobs before, and is that because you were fired or?" He asked not even looking up at you.

"Didn't pay good." You honestly said. It was true, those jobs were horrible and didn't pay well at all.

He chuckled at your honesty, before setting it back down on his desk.

"Well today I don't have much to do but you can help me organize my files if you don't mind." He said turning his head to his file cabinet.

"Those are just songs I've written and have to made adjustments to." He added

You nodded and quickly got to it. Sorting it by the name of the songs and the ones that seemed to be almost finished to not finished at all. You could feel his eyes on you watching your ever move.

It didn't take you quite long as he was also sorting some things out to help pass his time. Sooner or later the files were neatly stacked and in place, he asked you to sit on the couch with him.

"How about I treat you to dinner?" He said leaning back on the couch.

It's been a while since you've had a real dinner and you couldn't say no to a free meal. You could get used to this job.

"But before anything you have to change out of that." He said asserting his eyes towards your dress pants and blouse.

It was the best thing you had to wear since you don't have much. You did have this dark red dress that you've saved for certain occasions.

"I'll let you go early and pick you up at 7 okay?" He smiled before getting up and placing his hands in his pocket.

Getting up you made your way to the door and thanked him before shutting the door.

You sighed.

"This is going to be interesting."

This was very much rushed but this will also be a parted story so ja