Neighbors

Being neighbors to twins wasn't your ideal choice for your life but it was an adjustment you were willing to make. They always haven't been the nicest to you, especially the one with dreadlocks but the other one had made a change and got closer to you.

Bill had always been nice to you, walked you to class, took you home, and invited you to dinner sometimes. He admitted he didn't have feelings for you which obviously you believed but people thought otherwise considering how close you two were.

Sometimes you two weren't always alone either. Bill's twin, Tom would join you two just for the sake of his boredom. First time you meet Tom was a funny story, you walked into his room thinking it was Bill's but stumbled into the middle of him and a girl getting at it. Bill laughed when you told the story but you were still flustered by the sight of what you saw. Tom called you a pervert despite you apologizing a majority of the time but that joke soon faded out.

Bill wanted you two to have lunch which was usually what you two had always done in the summer but Tom joined in for no particular reason.

"Why did you join us today Tom." Bill was curious as to why he wanted to join the little group since he found you two annoying.

"I don't have anything better to do, this girl blew me off too." He bit his lip in frustration carefully to not damage his lip ring. "Plus you're having lunch with Y/n in our house so I have to be here in order to eat."

"You don't always have to be a smart ass you know." You added bitterly whilst eating. You enjoyed time with them even if Tom was mean but you were only there for Bill.

"At least I am smart" He snarled back at you.

"How about we go to the mall." Bill smiled at you two. "It would be fun to go shopping."

You did like to shop but with Tom you knew he'd just say something about your clothing style.

You just shrugged in agreement, you had nothing better to do. As always.

Tom refused at first but he came to his senses realizing he's ruined his clothes due to the "laundry machine being broken" which was a complete lie since it's working perfectly.

Getting to the mall wasn't bad and was a silent car ride the whole way through. It was a nice Thursday and there were many people who came into the mall.

"Where first?" You asked. The twins knew exactly which store they wanted to go to. It was the clothing store they got all their clothes from.

"Y/n you should try wearing clothes like us." Bill suggested. Despite them having different taste in clothing you did admire the way they dressed since it was unique. You'd watch Bill get ready sometimes when you were already finished, takes him about an hour just to do everything.

You nodded in agreement as Tom was looking through the racks and checking out the other type of racks (girls)

"Here." Tom handed you these clothes that looked like something you'd never wear. "Why is this skirt so short." You held it up so you could get a better view of it and was disturbed with what you saw.

It was this black denim mini skirt, it was cute you would admit but not your style. He also had given you this long sleeved black shirt that was off the shoulder on both sides. As well as a pair of knee high black boots.

"Why does he have to be the one to dress me." You pouted at Bill to come to your defense. "I think that outfit will look good on you Y'n" He smiled at you as you felt a sense of betrayal.

You sighed and walked into the fitting rooms and changed into the outfit.

Walking out you felt self conscious of what you were wearing even if it covered you slightly, worried if they'd laugh at you.

You stood in front of them whilst they still had this backs turned, "I think this skirt is too small." You mumbled. Bill heard your voice and turned around immediately.

His eyes widened as a bit of blush fluttered into his cheeks. "Wow" He was speechless, Bill's reaction caught Tom's attention to focus on you as well.

As he turned he was stunned by your appearance. Without a doubt he looked you up and down bitting his lip slightly smirking after.

You blushed in embarrassment as they both stared at you, either they liked it or hated it. "You have to buy that outfit" Bill said finally saying something.

"I would but I'd have no where to wear this." You crossed your arms while tilting your head.

"You can wear it when we're alone in my room." Tom scoffed.

"Excuse me." You raised your eyebrows at him, "What was that" Either you heard wrong or he's messing with you.

"You heard me." He smirked then walked away. "I'll even pay for it if you let me take it off you later." He chuckled making his way to the counter.

You and Bill were flabbergasted at what Tom said. Usually he'd only say that to girls that he wants to get with but with you it can't be the same situation.

Tom paid for everything and the day ended with all of you back at the twin's house. Tom went to his room while you and Bill stayed in the living room. "You know, Tom was more nicer than usual." Bill teased you.

You pushed him playfully, "Stop it, it's only for today he is nice the next time we see him he'll be the same old mean Tom." You smiled at him.

"He might even like you." He whispered smirking towards you.

Blush plastered onto your face, you never thought of Tom that way but you never didn't imagine in your free time what it would be like if Tom liked you.

"You're teasing now."

"No, its a possibility." Bill leaned back a little thinking of something.

Both his eyebrows raised after a while and he smiled at himself.

"Let's see if he likes you or not."

"How?" Confused you didn't know what Bill had planned.

"If he gets jealous, he likes you. If he doesn't then he doesn't like you." Bill pulled your waist towards him.

You were shocked with what ideas Bill had, but it didn't hurt to try. Plus it would be fun.

"Fine, deal." You giggled leaning your head on his shoulder.

...

"Little shit."

I hage this really bad problem with starting or making new stories about people i obsess over and not finish other stories i made anyways even tho these are one shots, there may be parts to some stories