Rivalry - 2

Everyone either clapped or cheered once your name was called. No one was more surprised than you were when they called your name. You looked at your manager who was already clapped for you.

You got up whilst lifting your dress so you don't trip and fall on camera in front of everyone. Smiling you made your way up the stage and grabbed the statue from the host's hand.

As everyone's clapping stopped you cleared your throat.

"I didn't expect this tonight, if anything I wasn't going to be attending this event at all. But tonight I guess it was destined to have been dragged to this." You laughed a bit.

You held up the trophy one last time and it signaled everyone to cheer again. Looking at everyone you could see Tokio Hotel look at you bitterly hence that you won.

You pressed your lips together in awkwardness because of how they were looking at you. Lifting up your dress again you walked down to your seat again.

"Congrats" Tom leaned in and whispered in your ear. You watched as he smirked while leaning back in his chair.

"Y/n drink this." Your manager handed you a drink that just looked like a alcoholic drink.

You rejected at first but you accepted it since you didn't drink as much. Nobody has ever seen you drink outside of your house because you were scared of how you would act in front of everyone and see it on the internet the next day.

As your manger handed you drink after drink you were a little doozy from the alcohol. He left before even saying anything, you were still a bit sober so you knew what was going on around you.

Your body felt hot and you wanted to sleep. Wanting to go home was the one priority that you wanted to take right now. You looked around to find your manager but he was no where to he found.

Turning to your right you saw Tom laughing with his band members. "Hey! You, I want you to take me home." You sort of shouted at him.

Everyone at the table looked surprised and shocked at your words. Tom only smirked and stood up before taking your hand.

"Okay princess, let's go." He made sure you stood up safely before walking you out the door.

His band members were flabbergasted by how fast Tom took the opportunity to take you home. They knew he liked you but they didn't know he'd take the chance to do it instantly. But they knew you were in good hands.

Right as you walked out with Tom paparazzi surround the both of you as you both were hand in hand. Flashing lights flickered and made your vision blurry as it wasn't already bad.

Everyone took pictures while they could because it's a rare sight to see you two together. People knew about the rivalry between you and the band so they were confused and shocked on what they were seeing.

Tom quickly escorted you to his drivers car and got you settled in before he went in himself. "Where do you live?" He asked looking at you leaned against the leather seat

You told him your address as to which he told the driver and drove towards your complex immediately. During the car ride Tom was still holding onto your hand and you smiled a bit.

"You're really pretty you know that?" You giggled softly slurring over your words.

"Oh yeah?" He raised an eyebrow while grinning.

You nodded while putting your head on his shoulder slightly. Closing your eyes you felt at peace and enjoyed the smooth car ride all the way home.

...