Personal assistant- 2

- Smut included -

Looking in the mirror your red dress was a beauty, it wasn't a bright red it was more of a dark ruby red. Your skin color against it was perfect as well, you paired it with red bottoms for the sake of matching. Tom- your boss - said he was just around your block and that he was in a black Mercedes benz, you looked at yourself one last time in the mirror fixing your hair before walking out your front door.

On the porch it was quite wet since it was raining earlier, the smell of the wet grass and water was everywhere. Since it was November it got dark faster than usual, you pulled your coat closer together after a big gust of wind blew past you.

Looking up you could see a pair of headlights pulling up into your driveway with a low humming noise. You already knew it was him so you walked down your pathway and into the driveway, making your way there he was standing there waiting.

His eyebrows raised as he looked you up and down licking his lips slightly.

"Well someone got dressed up." He said smirking at you and your bare legs.

"This is the only dress I really have." And it costed a fortune.

"I'm not complaining." He shrugged

"Get in." He demanded.

Obeying, you walked towards the door but he stopped you before you could touch the handle.

"I'm supposed to be a gentleman." He grinned before opening the door wide enough for you.

You laughed and got in smoothly before he shuts the door and walks to the other side.

...

Not even fifteen minutes in and you both were already in traffic, for the next 2 hours you had to sit there with him. You kept looking out the side window to avoid eye contact with him since he knew how to hold it so well, but all you could see where cars or a tree.

"So, tell me about yourself." You heard him say.

Finally turning to face him, his arms were crossed over his chest like this morning and he was looking directly into your eyes.

"Erm well Im 20, I live alone, and I really need this job." You stated honestly.

He chuckled before speaking. "Seems like you really need this job huh?" He said averting his eyes towards the car ahead of you guys.

"Yeah, it would help me a lot, that's why I applied." You then placed your hands on your lap on top of each other.

"You know why I choose your application out of all those others?" He asked.

You shook your head no.

"Because you genuinely wanted to work for me, not to get with me, or my money. Well sort of." He restated himself before remembering why you mostly wanted this job.

"Do other people really apply just to get with you?" You questioned.

"Yup." He said smiling at you.

You smiled back at him before asserting your eyes down. That's when you realized his bulge. It was huge. Literally seeping out of his dress pants.

"It's big isn't it?" He said looking down at it as well.

"Oh no! I mean yes. I'm sorry." You panicked before turning your face the other way with your hand on your forehead.

You couldn't believe you really said that about your boss that you hardly even knew for 12 hours. All you could hear was him laughing slightly with his mouth covered so you wouldn't feel more embarrassed as you already were.