Assassination - 2

Walking back to your office Tom followed your trail, he walked behind you the whole time. You normally didn't like the idea of someone behind you let alone someone you didn't know, but you could tell he was harmless in some occasions.

"If you're going to follow me like a lost puppy I'd appreciate it if you didn't stare at me." You said facing towards him.

As you were turning around you notice his eyes were pointed more downwards than where your back would be. Widening your eyes you stepped closer towards him.

"I don't know what kind of game you think this is but this is an important job." You angrily whispered.

Tom lifted his eyebrows before raising his arms and crossing his chest.

"I know, my job is to get in your skirt by the end of the night." He chuckled to himself.

You were fuming at this point.

Narrowing your eyes you said. "I can't believe I have to work with you."

"Me neither, I can't tell if this is pleasure or not." He snorted.

You just rolled your eyes and turned back around.

Walking into your office you sat at your desk as Tom walked around the room admiring your stuff. Your office was second biggest in the building so it was filled with many things.

"Nice place." He said looking out the huge window.

You ignored him and opened the file your boss gave you. It wasn't a big folder either so you didn't know what to expect from this.

"Assigned for Tom and Y/n"

You snickered to yourself.

Upon opening it you read the document.

Assignment:
Dress as disguised millionaires at a masquerade event filled with business men and women. In this event you need to find a man named Jumbie Sokolov. This man is known for drug dealing, illegal usage of money, trafficking, and murder. You and Tom will need to assassinate him during this event, you will need to do this quickly and effectively. If not, you will fail the mission and let him get away. Do not let him out of your sight.

"Really? A masquerade party?" You sighed.

Tom was reading it from behind you smirking to himself.

"Come on, it would be fun. Like those spy movies." He chuckled.

"I don't do parties." You said looking at him.

"You're going to have to in order for this to be finished." He smiled.

Groaning, you got up from your chair. Walking towards your office closet you opened it reveling a couple of dresses.

You hardly worn these unless you really needed to. Most likely you didn't have to but in some cases there were times you had to seduce your way into parties or special events.

"You have to wear this." He said pulling out this red silk dress.

You don't remember seeing that dress in there. Till you saw the tag that said "You need more color in your life"

You smiled at it for a bit before Tom put it up towards your body. He couldn't help himself from grinning.

"I can't wait to take this off of you after this is over." He whispered to himself.