Guest Uwuaxthor

Me: *deep bow* Hello everyone! I know it's been a long time since I have interviewed someone but here it goes please welcome our new guest UWUAXTHOR!

Uwu: Hello!

Me: Hello! Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim! It's a pleasure to have you here! *bows* Please have a seat.

Uwu: Thank you for having me here *sits down*

Me: It's a pleasure to have you here! How was your day today?

Uwu: I'm doing quite well, besides school being boring as usual *rolls eyes, smiling*

Me: I know right.. life's been like that.. so how was your first experience in here?

Uwu: Wattpad it's been a wild ride honestly. My account has so many phases and so many fandoms have come together to read my stories, when i first started writing I thought it was crazy! Given I've had some bad experiences as well, but I've grown past the bad and focus on writing more..

Me: Yeah I have seen you are quite a multifandom stan I will say and I have read most of your books. Atleast 30 books you have wrote that's amazing! How did get the idea of writing stories?

Uwu: Oh gosh laughs Most of those stories were spontaneous writes | had when I had an idea for something like when l was in my harry potter phasel wrote a couple books based on characters I liked or storylines I was interested in. The only story that wasn't spontaneous was my Escape the Night series, when Joey Graceffa announced a new season I was always preparing
that book for when it the season did come out.

Me: I get it I have read the series it was amazing till masquerade ball part 2 I have read.. how did you get the idea of writing that series? And also both the stories were thrilling the 1st and 2nd one..

Uwu: Well I'm in love with murder mysteries and around that time I was really involved with Youtube and youtubers so when I found out about Joey's show, I decided to makea character who could be involved as well.

Me: Yep I can totally relate to that how do you manage to balance this big multifandom?

Uwu: *laughs* I barely can, but honestly some old fandom things will pop up and I'll get ideas for stories. I've been seeing anime stuff pop up recently so I might consider dipping into my anime books again, but it really depends on what ideas inspire me.

Me: Is inspiration necessary to write a book or it just goes with the flow?

Uwu: Most of the time it's inspiration, cause if i get no spark of inspiration it's harder to write my stories that's why I don't update some books for longer periods of time than others.

Me: Mmm alright so how did you get in here in this wattpad community?

Uwu: Oh gosh I can't really remember, but if I had to guess it was probably because I wanted a writing story platform. I used to write stories on google documents but I didn't like it all too much, so when I learned about Wattpad and AO3 I chose wattpad and from then on it's
history *smiles*

Me: Hmmm *nods* which book was your first written one?

Uwu: My first book was Our Evil Love story based off the Descendants movies from Disney. *smiles*

Me: *nods* The idea of writing stories with different concepts how do manage to cope up one after another..

Uwu: Mmm...we'll since im a casual writer, I usually write stories with different concepts when I feel sooo inspired by one specific concept.

Me: Hmm how did you get started in here? Like how did or when did you start writing in here..

Uwu: Oh, I started writing back in 2015 so about 9 years ago..

Me: Wahhhh so long back! What genres were you into?

Uwu: I mainly liked fanfiction but I love fictional stories as well outside of wattpad.

Me: Ohh.. any favorite writer you got in here?

Uwu: Yeah, they aren't a fictional writer but they're actually a poetry book about writer. Their name is Rupi Kaur, they wrote a non fiction poetry book called Milk and Honey and its soooo good..

Me: Hmm I have heard about this writer. So tell me more about yourself how have you changed yourself as a better writer all these years..

Uwu: Well I would say grammatically I definitely have gotten a lot better, but that is probably because of the amount of essays I've written over the past couple of years. I'd also say I've learned how a storyline should proceed depending on my genre, In my past stories that are based of shows or movies I'd say I'd write in the pace of the movies, not really focusing on background storylines but in new stories like "Everyone is Dumb" my Alice in Borderland story, I chose to slow down my writing style a lot and get more background information on my characters before getting into big main plotlines.

Me: Hmmm thats a very good improvement. How do you usually start a book like you finished your previous uncompleted ones or you just got a idea and do it?

Uwu: I typically just get an idea and go with it, I try my best to not write new books through because of the large amount I  have but sometimes I can't help it *laughs*

Me: *laughs* I see it. So how do you usually keep the characters perspective like from one's self or from a 3rd person view?

Uwu: Personally I like 3rd view it's much more immersive because I'm able to showcase all the views of different characters, but I also don't mind adding a first person view or sometimes I'll have books that are usually in first person view.

Me: Hmmm *nods* so some questions from the audience. How do you usually cope up with your updates as your fandom is so big?

Uwu: Oh trust me, I cant *laughs* my updates are usually a in the moment time thing, so my updates can be months apart or they can be minutes apart.

Me: Hmm so that was the last question.. Would you like to say something to your followers and also to the audience?

Uwu: To my follows, I hope you enjoy my stories and I promise as inconsistent I am I will keep updating and getting better for y'all and to the general audience, please check me out and I hope I make a story interesting enough for you or you find something worth you read.

Me: Thank you for your cooperation and thank you for coming to my show. *turning to the audience* Thank you everyone for watching my show. Hope you keep liking my show. Thank you have a goodie good day ahead. Bubbye.....*waves*

-------------------××××××------------------

Thank you  uwuaxthor  for coming to my show.

Thank you everyone I will be in a long hiatus will see y'all soon.