Guest Godchimi!!!

I'm always dressed for a funeral
Maybe I feel beautiful wrapped in black
'Cause bad girls like all the strange and unusual
Black sheep are beautiful

~~~ Rachel Lorin

Back Stage

Me: Why the weather it's so hot?!!

Hanner: It's the beginning of summer of course it will be hot only.

Me: *sigh* I can't do the intervie in this weather.

Hanner: Come on sometimes only the green room is hot otherwise everywhere there is AC!

Me: *looks at him with puppy eyes*

Hanner: *annoyed* I will buy you ice cream after the interview now go and start your show.

Me: Yess!!! Thank you *gives a flying kiss*

On stage

Me: Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim!!!! Hello!!!! Hope everyone is healthy and fit!

Audience: *claps and cheers*

Me: So today we a new guest!!! *claps* Please welcome GODCHIMI!!!

Audience: *claps loudly*

Chimi: Hello!

Me: Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim!! It's nice to have you here! *bows* Please have a seat!

Chimi: Hi!!! thank you for having me *smiles widely*

Me: *smiles* How are you and what are you doing these days?

Chimi: I've been okay, trying to get my driver's license lol. I hope you have been well yourself! :)

Me: A real one or Olivia's one *laughs*

Audience: *laughs*

Chimi: *laughs* A real one indeed!

Me: Oh really that a good thing! Good luck for that! I have been good too!

Chimi: Thank you imma need it ahah.

Me: So when did you start writing in wattpad?

Chimi: I started writing on wattpad in 2019 but didn't publish anything till 2020.

Me: Ohh okie. How did you come to know about it?

Chimi: I use to spend a lot of my time reading fanfiction before I started writing!

Me: Aha okie. Why did you thought of writing in wattpad?

Chimi: At first it was purely just for fun and I after finishing my first book I fell in love with it.

Me: Hmm what was your first book?

Chimi: Call me yours *smiles*

Me: Wahhhh that book only has your highest views and also a popular one!

Chimi: Yeah, some days I still can't believe how many views it continues to get!

Me: Hehe congrats for that!

Chimi: Thank you so much!

Me: Welcome! How did you get the idea of writing that book?

Chimi: At that time I loved reading ceo plots and came up with an idea, of Jungkook having two girls who were scared of other people and Yeona his youngest had social anxiety and when they met Taehyung both girls loved him especially yeona. In this book Taehyung is Jungkook's employee. All their lives change! *smiles*