Guest FantasticFoursome!

Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'd be mine,mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile

~~~ Ruth B

Back Stage

Hanner! Wait what? She isn't coming today because she is angry you didn't let her listen to get favorite song?!!!

Me: *sign and nods*

Hanner: And because of that her responsibilities you are talking.

Me: *blank face*

Hanner: *facepalm* You know just call her and tell her if she doesn't come she is getting fired.

Me: I am not in mood to call her. *blank*

Hanner: *raise eyebrow* Come on show is going to start in few minutes.

Me: Whenever I call her from her side I constantly hears loud music and other than that I can't hear her voice and she cuts her call. *tight smile*

Hanner: *sigh* I- Oof- Lemme just get out of here.....

On stage

Me: Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim!!!! Hello!!!! EVERYONE!!! Hope everyone is fit and healthy!

Audience: *claps and cheers*

Me: Today author FantasticFoursome has come to our show! Please Welcome her!

Lia: Hello!

Me: Welcome to Takity Talk Show! It's a pleasure to have you here!

Lia: *smiles* It's a pleasure to be invited here!

Me: What are doing these days and how are you?

Lia: I've been quite busy with university, my internship at a publishing company and this year's exchange to Australia! Because of this I've been very tired and stressed lately but at least I know l'm working on my future *smiles*

Me: Good to hear about that! Also your success in wattpad is huge! What do you think about your successs

Lia: It's kind of unreal. It may be quite cliché what I'm going to say, but when I first started writing on Wattpad, I didn't really care about the amount of reads or followers I had. The first books I wrote on this account were My Chemical
Romance fanfictions and I kept updating them because two of my internet friends (who were also into MCR) liked my story. When I hit a 100 followers back then, it already felt the hugest amount I'd ever get. I really didn't think I'd get more than that, and I didn't really think too much of it either. After that, I started writing Taekook. I think people came for my werewolf fanfictions because that was the one thing I was passionate about. I loved reading werewolf taekook, but I felt like there weren't enough fanfictions about werewolf taekook so I made my own. I wrote more fanfictions because I wanted to read more fanfictions. That was the only thing I really cared about. And then, the followers started flooding in. I couldn't believe it. I hit 1k so quickly, and I thought, just like with the 100 followers, just like with the 100 followers, that that amount would be the highest I'd get. We're now five years later and people still keep following me for some reason *laughs*.

Audience: *claps*

Me: Oh wow! Hmm but yeah many of them loved your books very much and each of them were very famous! And for your career keep trying hard to achieve whatever you are aiming! So I assume you are from Australia.

Lia: I applied for a 1 semester exchange program to the University of Sydney and I got in. I'll be leaving next semester.

Me: Wow! Good good. How did you get to know about wattpad?