Extra News!

Halo halo

Back stage

Me: Should I go to the stage? *looks at the director*

Director: Yeah.. you can start but please don't say anything stupid..

Me: *eyes* What do you think I am a donkey!

Producer: Ok! Ok! Don't fight be ready. *sending a death glare to the director*

Director: *sigh* Ok let's start!

On the Stage

Opening song plays

Audience: *claps*

Me: Hello Everyone! *waves* So today I am here to deliver some news which I heard...I can say...but before delivering any news..*looks around* How did your Valentine's Day go? *hehe*

Audience: *starts to laugh*

Me: Yeah... don't worry not everyone has partners I understand because I also don't have one! But still.. those who are celebrating Valentine's Day have a nice day ahead. Be careful to your partner's, you don't want to get married so soon. I hope everyone is understanding what I am saying.

Audience: *roars with laughter*

Me: Anyways, I would like to ask my Director about how did he spend his first Valentine's Day. *looks at him at the corner*

Director: *facepalms*

Me: I know he is rethinking his life decisions but them also I would like to ask him. *laugh* Please come on stage! Everyone give a round applause for him!

Audience: *claps and cheers*

Director: *stands on stage* Well.. I clearly don't remember much but.. me and my wife went to a nearby park that was filled with roses and we spent time all day long by roaming different places.. yeah our first valentine was a beautiful one I can.

Audience: *claps*

Me: Aww.. I am jealous! Thank you for saying your story I really loved it! You can go to your seat. *hehehe*

Me: Coming to the news I can say...Adele has smashed the guiness record of winning most number of Brit Awards! Congratulations to her!

Audience: *claps*

Me: Her voice, her saying, her attitude is was great I can say. In fact my favorite singer is non other then her!

Audience: *nods*

Me: So.. I can say everyone has heard about Squid Game.. *looks around* Right? Who hasn't? That series became the no. 1 series in Netflix! But... but... All Of Us Are Dead broke the milestone of topping #1 in our 20 country and more! It's was a great success and also Hellbound and My Name too has topped the Top 10... I can all the series are horror, mystery and thriller type and audience loved it too much! My personal favorite will be Squid Game and My Name... Yoon Jiwoo character in My Name was specifically a very strong and bold character which I like it very much

Audience: *nods*

Me: And also EXO's Suho has completed his military service this week. Welcome back Suho! Chen will be discharged from military in April while Chanyeol will be discharged in September this year...

Audience: *nods*

Me: *smiles* As per everyone knows this year the biggest blockbuster movie! Spiderman: No Way Home has surpassed over 1.80 billion dollars in box office! The highest grossing movie after this pandemic. Me, myself really love...........*sing song* that movie! And guess what 3 Spidermans in one move!!!!
Tom Holland! Tobey Maguire! and Andrew Garfield in one picture. I was screaming my lungs out watching that scene... *pants* Oh okay now I am tired.

Audience: *laughs*

Me: I really recommend everyone to see that movie! It was so thrilling...

Audience: Yes!

Me: Anyways well the time is also less to end our show. Hope everyone had a nice weekend... See you again soon. Bye bye take care and keep watching Takity Talk Show. *waves and bows*

Audience: *claps and cheers*

---------------------×××××××××-----------------