Guest Ihop_Ipop!

Me: Holaaa!! *waves hand and bows*

Audience: *claps and cheers*

Me: How are you all? Everyone is fit and fine? I know I vanished for you can say a month. But here I am again standing with y'all!

Audience: *claps loudly*

Me: Thank you Thank you! Please welcome our next guest Nyu!!!

Audience: *claps loudly*

Nyu: Hello!

Me: Hello! Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim! It's a pleasure to have you here! *bows* Please have a seat.

Nyu: *smiles* Thanks for having me.

Me: Aye aye no thanks no thanks *laughs* so how are you doing these days?

Nyu: I am doing surprisingly good, how about you?

Me: Same same doing as awesome as I can. So it's a common question I ask to everyone how did you enter in this wattpad world?

Nyu: *smiles nervously* hehe... I honestly don't remember how exactly but when I was into anime I would pair up my favorite characters together and then discovered wattpad in like november of 2017-

Me: Ohhh I found my fellow anime friend I see... so which was the first anime you have watched?

Nyu: It was Attack On Titan- I was and still am obsessed with that anime..

Me: I see see mine first Tokyo Ghoul and lemme say Kaneki is my all time fav!

Nyu: Oooh...

Me: Hmmm so any anime books you read ships? *smiles mischievously*

Nyu: *laughs embarrassingly* it wasmostly Ereri, i.e, Eren x Levi idk why but I was like that *lol* then I went onto reading like other ships from different animes.. tho I usually read AOT ships

Me: I get that coz when I enter here it was so famous this ship was like in every recommend books! Hmmm

Nyu: Mhm-:3

Me: Hmmmm when did you first started writing here?

Nyu: I first started writing in like the latter summer of 2018.. like around August if I remember correctly.

Me: *nods* which was your first book you wrote?

Nyu: *smiles awkwardly* it was a BTS story called BTS Instagram and Fanboy..

Me: Yep yep I have read that book and I really loved it..

Nyu: Sometimes I be embarrassed about that story *lol*

Me: Nahhh dont be like that...

Nyu: Haha- i'm only embarrassed cause I wrote that when I was like 11

Me: Wahhh that's great! How did you get the idea of writing that story cause in my opinion it will be a fangirl story but it was a fanboy..

Nyu: So like at the time I was obsessed with the VKook shipping and I wanted something based off what other people had but my own version so I basically just like picked a random member to be a fanboy and then the rest became history.. tho sometimes I  wished it didn't seem so cringey. *smiled awkwardly*

Me: Hehe no problem in that cause I loved that book.. also I see you are a Carat too.. how did you become an Army and a Carat Stan? Cause I am a also a fan of both not both but whole k industry..

Me: well I started stanning BTS in like 2017 and then 3 years later during quarantine I started stanning Seventeen- which since then I've been a carat and an army..