Guest Pranitisinha

Came like a miracle
Look like a miracle
Just like a miracle
Those few words You are my fate...

~~~BTS

Back Stage

Hanner: Can I ask why your best friend aka Chris just sitting there. *points towards her*

Me: Huh? *looks at her* Don't know... Oh Yes I grounded her for a week that's why..

Hanner: Why?

Me: Payback!! *crosses arms*

Hanner: Who's gonna do your hair?

Me: Of course she will only do but when I say then only she will do it....

Hanner: *facepalm*

Me: Yo kid! Come here!!!

Chris: *drags myself*

Me: *sipping the juice* So tell mehh do you want to be here always.

Chris: *nods harshly*

Me: Not gonna do anything stupid?

Chris: No! *gives a salute*

Me: Good! Next time just don't bring the chainsaw because everyone here are children they will get scared.. *tries not to laugh*

Chris: *annoyed* Ok Mom!

Hanner: Wait she brought what?!

On Stage

*drumrolls*

Me: Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim!!!! Hello!!!!

Audience: *claps and cheers*

Me: Today author Pranitisinha has come to our show! Please Welcome her!

Praniti: Hello!

Me: Welcome to my Takity Talk Show! It's a pleasure to have you here *smiles*

Praniti: Thank you for having me here!! *smiles*

Me: So how are you and what are you doing these days?

Praniti: I am good, I am busy packing because I am going back to college. Getting ready for the hostel life once again. *small smile* How are you doing?

Me: Oh so you are in college I see I am doing good too! Thank you....

Praniti: Yup, I am in Masters currently *smiles*

Me: Wow! Which subject?

Praniti: German Studies *smiles*

Me: Oh..So... when did get to know about wattpad?

Praniti: In 2016 but there were not many Taekook stories back then. I started writing in 2020 though-

Me: Oh... what kind of genre did you read? If you remember back in 2016 And also what is first book you wrote?

Praniti::Genre was always BL, romantic and sometimes thriller. And my first book was "My Love for You", I wrote it in 2017 and finally got the courage to post it in 2020 but I am not very proud of that book because honestly that book is cringey-

Me: Wahh.. but that book only I guess has more reads!

Praniti: Yeah that book was the oldest maybe that's why *smile*

Me: Hmm good good! So how did you get so many ideas of writing so many stories!?

Praniti: I love to read a lot of BL Mangas and I like watching BL drams and BL Animes as well so the ideas sort of pops up while reading or watching. *laughs*