Guest Celestial_Zin!

I get like this every time
On these days that feel like you and me
Heartbreak anniversary
'Cause I remember every time

~~~ Giveon

On stage

Me: Hello Guys!!! *waves hand*

Audience: *claps and cheers*

Me: How are you all? Hope everyone is healthy and fit!

Audience: *nods*

Me: So let us welcome our next guest! ZIN! PLEASE WELCOME HER!

Audience: *claps loudly*

Zin: Hello!

Me: Hello! Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim! It's a pleasure to have you here! *bows* Please have a seat.

Zin: Hii! Thank you very much for inviting me, and I'm so honoured to be here! *bows and sits down*

Me: *smiles* Thank you for taking your precious time and coming here. So how are you and what are you doing these days?

Zin: I'm doing fine, thank you for asking! I've been very busy in my personal life, I'm having a hard time keeping my sane and writing a new chapter hahah, How about you, Ms. Host? *asks while looking at you*

Me: Well sometimes take a break it will help to relax you. Also I am fine and active as always thanks for asking! Anyways I would like to ask that.. How did you discover Wattpad?

Zin: Hmm I discovered wattpad because of my cousin and sister have that app, I was curious that time so I download it, I was 11 or 12 y/o that time hahaha *smiles*

Me: Ohhh okay.. so at first did you read any stories in here?

Zin: Yes, 'Stay Awake Agatha' is the first story I had read on wattpad.

Me: Oh I heard that story but forgot the author name...Hmm... So when did you start writing in here?

Zin: Uhmm around September 2020 I guess. But I remember I was 12 y/o that time, My English is not that good, I'm so sorry. *sad face*

Me: Ohh okay no problem! *smiles* Was Dark Section your first written book?

Zin: Yes, My first story is 'Dark Section' that story was supposed to be a fantasy story but I'm not good in making fantasy stories like the powers etc. so I made dark section a teen-fiction *giggle*

Me: Hehe.. okie okie I really loved that book! How did you get the idea of the story?

Zin: I got that idea from a friend, and from the stories I had read before.

Me: Hmmm *nods* So why did you start writing in wattpad?

Zin: At first, writing was just for fun for me, but eventually it became my passion because through writing I can express my feelings, and I want to educate and inspire other people.

Me: So you thought of educating people and inspire them through your writings? How so?

Zin: I know my first story is Dark Section and it's not an educational story, but some of my drafts stories is base on my own life, I want to educate  people how be strong like even in their darkest night, God is always there to support them and I want to inspire them to do the things that they really want.

Me: Wow! Hmm I am really impressed about what you said. So any other books you think you are gonna start?

Zin: Yes, All my books are in my draft now, I'll just finish them because I've already started them. But I know it will take a while to be published because face to face classes will start soon.

Me: Take your time them! So does Dark Section has any sequel or something?

Zin: I think it's a no, I don't have any plan on making a sequel for now.

Me: Hmm *nods* so any favorite writer you got in here?

Zin: My favorite writers is SerialSleeper and Binibining Mia.

Me: Oh okay... any favorite books from their works or other authors you like?

Zin: Zin: Books, Oh I really love Stay Awake Agatha (serialsleeper) ILYS1892 (Binibining Mia) and He's In Her (maxinejiji)

Me: I also loved Stay Awake Agatha. It's a great book!! So some questions from the audience. First one is that. Do you ever get lost in writing new chapters?

Zin: Of course, writer's block is always attacking and It's really hard to handle.

Me: How do you cope up with that?

Zin: Uhmm sometimes I listen to music, watch some game streams or just sleep to clear my mind cause I like sleeping a lot *giggle*

Me: Hehe good good! Next question is that Do you ever sometimes feel that this or that chapter not fully in my satisfaction?

Zin: Yes, sometimes it felt like it was not the right words, sentences or narration.

Me: Do you try to change it or let it be?

Zin: Sometimes I let it like that, but if something pops in my mind like a perfect one I will surely change it.

Me: Hmmm okay... so last question What are your reviews about wattpad?

Zin: Wattpad is a really great platform for all writers and readers, we can write and we can read. We can meet a bestfriend. Wattpad is the best app for up-and-coming authors and for those who need to escape the cruel world. I'm nervous honestly HAHAH I'm not that good in answering some question due to I always say  taglish words.

Me: It's okay no problem. I also sometimes stumble upon in english. But overall Wattpad is a great app for communicating with amazing writers! So as we have come to the end of my show. Would you like to say something to your followers and also to the audience?

Zin: Believe and never give up. Be strong cause god is always there for you. Lastly, write to express not to impress.

Me: Wow! I really loved what you said! Thank for coming to my show! Hope you enjoyed it!

Zin: I really enjoyed it, thank you so much for inviting me!

Me: Thank you!! *turning to the audience* Thank you everyone for watching this show! Keep watching Takity Talk Show! Love you all!!! Muah!!!

------------------------××××-----------------------

Thank you. Celestial_Zin For coming to my show!! I really really enjoyed talking with you!! Hope to meet you again!