Guest Peoniex!!

Hey, brother
There's an endless road to re-discover
Hey, sister
Do you still believe in love, I wonder?

~~~Avicii

Back stage

Me: What?!!! Annie resigned her job?! Why??! *cries*

Hanner: She got a new job nearby her house that's why.

Me: *sniff sniff* I will miss her....

Hanner: I know so we appointed your best friend...

Me: Oh ok- wait? My what?!!

Hanner: Your bestfriend. Duh..

Me: Huh?! But I do- *saw someone coming inside* Who is my- Huh??!!! You!!!! My God what she is doing here??? Yahh... Hanner explain me what is happ- *he pushes me to the stage*

Hanner: First finished your show then we will talk...

Me: *thinking my life decisions*

On stage

Me: Welcome to Takity Talk Show with Ryeoshim!!!! Hello guys!!!!

Audience: *claps and cheers*

Me: Today author Peoniex has come to our show! Pleased Welcome her!

Peoniex: Hello!

Me: Welcome to my Takity Talk Show. It's a pleasure to have you here.

Peoniex: *smiles*Thank you for having me!*waves*

Me: So how are you doing these days *smiles*

Peoniex: Well to be honest, I'm doing much better! But lately it's been stressful. Thank you for asking, I hope you're doing well too *giggles*

Me: Yeah... I am also fine! Don't tadow to much stress! So do you love writing stories?

Peoniex: Yes I do!! it has certainly become something that I love!

Me: Hmm.. *smiles* So what was your first book?

Peoniex: So, I have written a lot of books in the past but I lost my account. Nevertheless, I have started writing again and at the moment 'Sigma' is my first book after returning to wattpad! *smiles back*

Me: Hmm.. I liked that book very much. How did you get the idea of writing that alpha book?

Peoniex: I was kinda bored of all the werewolves fanfictions I was reading at that time. All of them included Alpha and Omegas. And the new concept was of Alpha with another Alpha. Also I was kinda sick of the toxic masculinity of the
alphas. so, being the crazy one I am, I browsed through the internet to see some articles on the Alphas!! thats when I got the idea of Sigmas and I thought to Plaster it by making a book. Nevertheless, I am kinda weird hehe *laughs*

Me: Wow! I am very impressed and that book has most views! Congrats! And yeah many books are about only alpha ending up with omegas

Peoniex: I  know, right! I really desired to change something and I'm  glad that people are showing their interests! *smiles*

Me: Yeah me myself loved that book very much!

Peoniex: I am so glad to know that! Thank you for loving my book.
*finger hearts*

Audience: Aww

Me: No problem! Beside writing what else do you do?

Peoniex: Well, I obviously study *laughs* and editing videos and pictures is my another hobby!!