Cass didn’t look back at me.

‘It’s… not Cass?’

It was definitely his figure, yet for some reason it was a thought that crossed my mind.

Cass approached the barrier with his slow, leisurely steps. Kyle was still flying his sword in the barrier, yet the attack wasn’t working properly.

Cass slowly raised his hand to the barrier. At that moment, a huge storm suddenly blew up again. Although I couldn’t see well, I seemed to see Cass’ eyes brighten for a moment. And a loud explosion was heard.

Cough…”

Ugh.”

Pushed by the strong recoil, Kyle was pushed back.

Reihausd managed to hold my shoulders and support me as I stumbled.

After a while, I saw that the front that was blocked by the barrier was opened.

Cass stood still. And he looked back at me slowly.

Who are you?’

It’s not something humans can do. Even I couldn’t break through the barrier. For a moment, something passed through my mind.

‘No way… Someone else is in Cass’ body right now…?’

I stared blankly at Cass and clenched my fists.

I saw him smiling broadly. But the most important thing right now was what I was facing right away. Kyuu, who had been blown away by the wind earlier, rushed over and rode on my lap, body, then landed on my shoulder.

Without hesitation, I ran forward. And shouted at Kyle and Reihausd.

“Cover me!”

Kyle furrowed his eyebrows at my unexpected move, but he still gladly jumped out.

Around Camilla’s body, countless monsters began to spread out.

Shhhㅡ!

Kyle’s sword skill turned the monsters into ashes, and Reihausd’s holy sword wiped them out. The necklace Rita had given me dangled around my neck.

“Camilla!”

Camilla was looking at me with her twinkling green eyes shining. And the moment she stretched out her hand as the black energy overflowed, I shouted to Kyuu.

“Please, Kyuu!”

“Kyuuuuuu!”

I heard sparks splashing from my shoulder, and it was directed towards Camilla.

Boom! Sizzle— Crack, Crack.

With a roar, electricity as strong as a bomb hit Camilla’s body again.

Cough…!”

Camilla’s eyebrows went up.

It’s a success!’

A little time was enough. To get close to Camilla.