Side Story 3. Diego (IF)

[Four junctions will be created under the authority of the God of Destiny.]

[1. Reihausd route]

[2. Kyle route]

[3. Diego route] ◀

[4. ALT route]

[All junctions start from the point where the God of Destiny newly established each junction.]

[Each junction is an event of an independent dimension and doesn’t affect the current or other junction.]

There was a knock and the door opened.

“Demon kiiing~.”

Diego, who was looking at documents in his office with his eyebrows furrowed, stiffened at Ariel’s appearance.

“I… came because I wanted to see you. Demon King.”

Ariel, with excessive cuteness, put her hands on her cheeks and made a cute expression.

Diego’s gaze didn’t leave her for a long time.

“Phew…”

Diego let out a sigh and held out his hand, and the magic whip that came out of his hand wrapped around Ariel’s body and levitated her in the air.

The sight of Ariel with her body tied to Magi’s whip looked quite dangerous.

Diego said, as if he was gritting his teeth, looking at her with her cheeks flushed.

“Kill it.”

As his bloodlust voice flowed in, Ariel, who made an, ahh, sound, turned into a beautiful young man with purple hair.

“Cero gets scared when you say such scary things.”

“I told you not to change and act cute like that. Cerberus. I really want to kill you.”

Diego growled and withdrew his whip, and Cero was thrown against the wall.

“It’s too much. I had a hard time pretending to be the Demon King while you were down in the human world. Please allow this level of cuteness.”

“Thanks to you, the rumor spread throughout the Demon Realm that the greatest pervert Demon King of all time was born.”

“Still, it’s better than the saintly Demon King who has been living an ascetic life for 792 years. That’s so insulting.”

“Don’t fuss. It’s 791 years.”

Diego’s eyes widened as he pointed out Cero’s incorrect information.

“Anyway, if you show up like that just once again, I’ll break your spine in half.”