Chapter 204 - 205 Extra: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

Start from the beginning

Although it is very romantic, it is embarrassing to put the declaration of marriage proposal in the air no matter how you look at it.

Guan Yan also knew that Tang Qu had a thin skin, but he just wanted everyone to know that Guan Yan was going to marry Tang Qu today.

Putting his arm around Tang Qu's waist, Guan Yan whispered, "Don't you like it?"

Tang Qu shook his head, it was impossible not to like it.

These things cost Guan Yan's thoughts, and Guan Yan's willingness to spend these thoughts is all based on loving him.

As the convoy continued driving, Guan Yan whispered in Tang Qu's ear, "I want to make up for all the happiness you lacked in the past."

Guan Yan has always been brooding about the things he experienced in the dream.

It used to be just speculation, but after experiencing it, he was full of heartache.

He had no way to participate in the past, and he wanted to give Tang Qu more in the future.

The accompanying luxury cars, the blessings of fireworks, and the witness of thousands of people are his promise to Tang Qu that he will give Tang Qu happiness.

After the fireworks, everyone finally breathed a sigh of relief.

[Why do I come to Cha dog food in the early morning? 】

[Very unfriendly to single dogs! 】

【I want to see inside the wedding car】

[I don't lack that traffic, cut it quickly]

But no matter what the netizens asked, they just didn't cut it, and it was always a panoramic team.

The director said that he had no other choice, since there was no camera in the wedding car, even if there was Guan Yan, he would not let everyone see it.

The convoy was still on the road at this time, and netizens on the Internet had already seen the place where the wedding was held in advance.

At this time, the wedding venue was already very lively.

In fact, this wedding, Guan Yan had already greeted her in advance, only Tang Qu, the person involved, didn't know about it.

"Nian Nian, don't run around, I won't find you in a while!" A crisp male voice attracted everyone's attention.

It was none other than Tong An who was temporarily notified to help take care of Niannian.

【Isn't that Yu Ting's manager? 】

【Ex-manager good cut】

[This is not the point, the point is how could this person be at Brother Yan's wedding, and be so close to Nian Nian? 】

Because of the few small videos before, Niannian has been known to everyone for a long time.

Netizens were lost in thought as they watched the person chasing and running.

It stands to reason that when a manager and an artist fall out, they usually don't appear on the same occasion.

Let alone a situation like today.

But it's obvious that Tong An's identity is unusual.

Everyone's gossip soul is burning.

But before everyone started gossiping, they were attracted by the bustle on the other side.

Because the wedding car is here.

All the cars were neatly parked on the parking lot, only the wedding car drove directly into the wedding venue.