Chapter 193 Extra Ten: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

Start from the beginning

"Go and go home."

"Don't worry, I'll take you to another place today."

Tang Qu looked at Guan Yan curiously in the co-pilot: "Where are you going?"

Guan Yan smiled.

Tang Qu grumbled, "Forget it."

In fact, Guan Yan has been thinking about what kind of gift to give Tang Qu recently.

Tang Qu completed a play by himself, how could he not give him a gift as a reward as a boyfriend?

After thinking about it, Guan Yan came up with a decent gift.

Now that the preparations over there are almost ready, I will immediately show it out for Tang Qu to have a look at.

Tang Qu noticed Guan Yan's slightly raised lips and raised his eyebrows slightly, wondering what Guan Yan had prepared.

But I don't know if it's his illusion, he feels that Guan Yan has been laughing more and more recently.

But Tang Qu felt that such a change was very good, because such an official Yan would only be seen by him.

"arrive."

Guan Yan's slightly deep voice brought Tang Qu back to his senses.

Tang Qu found out why he liked watching Guan Yan so much recently, he was ashamed!

Seeing Tang Qu's instantly flushed cheeks, Guan Yan frowned, and reached out to touch Tang Qu's forehead: "What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable?"

She was fine just now, why suddenly her face turned so red.

"No, it's okay, let's get out of the car."

As soon as he got out of the car, Tang Qu was stunned by the sight in front of him.

Here, isn't this an orphanage?

But the current orphanage does not seem to be the orphanage he used to stay in.

Everything here has been refurbished.

It is not an exaggeration to describe it as luxurious here.

Tang Qu looked at Guan Yan: "Here?"

Guan Yan walked up to Tang Qu, and gently hugged Tang Qu: "I know you miss this place very much, and you have paid for people to repair this place, and the children here will live happily in the future. As for those people back then, I also sent people Go and investigate, and those who make mistakes will naturally be punished as they should."

No matter what others think, Guan Yan will teach those who bullied Tang Qu a lesson they will never forget.

To Tang Qu, he was completely biased.

"Thank you." Tang Qu turned around and hugged Guan Yan tightly.

The key to judging whether a person likes you is not what the person says, but what the person does.

Guan Yan almost gave himself all the love within his ability.

Why is Guan Yan so good?

Tang Qu even wondered if his previous misfortune was all because he could meet Guan Yan at this time.

Naturally, it is very useful for a beauty to throw herself into her arms and give Guan Yan a hug.

He patted Tang Qu lightly.

"Do you want to go in and have a look?"

Tang Qu nodded: "Yes!"

The two of them clasped their fingers together and walked in together.