Chapter 192 Extra 9: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

En başından başla

When returning home at night, Tang Qu complained to Guan Yan: "I don't even know when I became a person with a big background."

The two were nestling on the sofa, and Guan Yan fed Tang Qu the cut fruit: "Isn't it because you have a background? I am your background."

"Although that's what I said, I'm also very good, okay?"

Guan Yan rubbed Tang Qu's chin: "Good boy."

"Is filming going well recently?"

Ever since Tang Qu said that Guan Yan would feel uncomfortable on the set, Guan Yan has not been to the set for several days.

"Fortunately, the director even praised me for my aura."

There are many people with good acting skills in the entertainment industry, but there is another kind of people who are talented, and their acting skills are naturally different from others.

Both Guan Yan and Tang Qu belonged to the latter.

Tang Qu was already very talented, and coupled with the experience brought to him by those extra roles, he was actually at the stage of accumulating a lot.

Looking at Tang Qu who was a little proud in front of him, Guan Yan smiled, such a small Qu is not common.

Seeing Guan Yan staring at him and smiling, Tang Qu felt a little embarrassed.

"Don't look at me like that..."

Tang Qu wanted to turn his head, but Guan Yan pinched his chin, and then moved closer, their breaths intertwined.

"Our baby is really good."

Tang Qu bit his lip, then looked at Guan Yan with watery eyes: "Then can you give me a reward?"

Guan Yan raised his eyebrows: "What kind of reward do you want?"

Tang Qu looked at Guan Yan, blushing, while Guan Yan waited patiently.

Tang Qu put his arms around Guan Yan's neck.

"Kiss me, how are you?"

After speaking, Tang Qu looked straight at Guan Yan.

Although Tang Qu acted calmly, his heart was already beating very fast.

Guan Yan was stunned for a moment, he didn't expect Tang Qu to be so bold now.

But he was more happy that he finally found that proud Tang Qu again.

The person in front of her was pink and tender, and her lips were also pink and tender.

Guan Yan slowly approached Tang Qu, sucked it lightly, and then held the man down when he wanted to push him away.

A vague voice came: "You asked, don't hide."

This time, Guan Yan let Tang Qu understand what a kiss is.

Tang Qu felt that he was about to suffocate, he was completely controlled by Guan Yan, surrounded by Guan Yan, everything around him disappeared, only Guan Yan remained.

Guan Yan's kiss was just like him, very domineering, making Tang Qu helpless.

After a long time, Guan Yan let go of the shy little guy in front of him.

Tang Qu was still in a daze, but suddenly heard a sentence: "It's too young, kid."

"go away!"

Tang Qu instantly became angry from embarrassment.

Guan Yan even made fun of him.

Tang Qu was amused all of a sudden,

After a while, Tang Qu came to his senses, and suddenly suppressed Guan Yan: "Then why are you so proficient?"