Bonus Chapter 1: The Lobster Hot-Pot Dinner at Bang's Dojo.

Few weeks later after the Alien Invasion incident.

"Man, it's so boring today." Said Saitama with his plain poker face as usual.

"Teacher, do you want me to call Fubuki or Satoru to make you feel better?" Genos asked.

"No, no, I don't want company. I just want to do something today, but I can't think of a thing to do." Said Saitama he lays back on his folded futon.

Then suddenly, Saitama's phone was ringing. Saitama picks his phone up and answers it.

"Hello?" Said Saitama.

"Oye, Saitama." Said a familiar old man voice replied.

"Oh, it's you old man." Said Saitama.

"Please, I told you not to call me that. Besides we're acquaintances." Bang replied.

"Okay, what do you want?" Saitama asked.

"Wanna come over for dinner?" Bang asked.

"Dinner? No thanks, we're having hot-pot later." Saitama replied.

"Oh, well I was about to tell you that I have a bunch of lobsters here, and I thought why not invite guests for dinner since I have a lot. But since you decline, I guess it can't--" Said Bang in a sad tone as Saitama interrupts him.

"Wait, lobsters? You didn't tell me you have a lot. Sure we'll come over." Said Saitama excitedly.

"Oh? Alright then. Come at 6-PM." Said Bang.

"Alrighty, see ya old man Bang." Said Saitama.

"Please, I already told you not to call me that, just Bang." Said Bang as he hangs up.

"Genos! We're going to have lobster hot-pot for dinner at the old man's dojo!" Said Saitama excitedly.

"Teacher, are you sure? He might just wasting your precious time." Said Genos not really trusting this.

"Come on, don't you feel bad? He's an old man, and he has lobsters! Come on and let's get prepared!" Said Saitama very excited.

Later, at Bang's Dojo.

It was 5:56, Saitama and Genos were already at the front of the dojo.

Saitama knocks on the sliding door as the door opens to reveal Bang who was at the other side.

"Oh, Saitama, you're here. Please come in." Said Bang as he lets them in.

"Thanks for inviting us, old man Bang." Said Saitama.

"Please, I told not to call me old man. Anyway, I'm glad that you came. You must love lobsters." Bang replied.

"Yes I do. Whoa, that's a load of lobsters!" Said Saitama while he saw the boxes of lobsters.

"I'm glad you liked it. Can you help me prepare the stove, so we can cook these?" Bang asked.

"Sure, I'll lend you a hand." Saitama replied.

"Thank you, Saitama." Said Bang.