Chapter 2: Baldy Vs. Midget and The Mysterious Blonde Cyborg.

After the last chapter, Saitama decided to follow the dwarf woman who wanted to spar with the bald man.

Later, Saitama and Tornado were now at the middle of nowhere.

"This is where we going to fight, baldy." Said Tornado as she levitates near the ground.

"Okay, so when are we going to start?" Said Saitama asking.

"First, we need to be in position first, then we can start." Said Tornado answered.

"Alright." Said Saitama as he walks from the distance and stops for a moment and turns around.

"Is here fine?" Said Saitama asked if his position is fine enough.

"Hmm, it's a bit far, but it's fine for now." Said Tornado answered.

"Alright, are we going to sta-" Said Saitama as he gets cut off by Tornado as an aura around Saitama suddenly appeared, he couldn't move.

"Why can't I move?" Said Saitama confused on what's going on.

"Focus on our fight, dome head!" Said Tornado while she was holding Saitama with her psychic powers as he gets a little annoyed by the insults again and has a vein on his head.

"Can you stop calling me nicknames? Y'know I have a name, right? And it's Saitama. What's yours?" Said Saitama asking her name.

"Who gives a shit if I call you names or tell my name." Said Tornado didn't care about telling her name.

"... Well anyways, I guess we're starting." Said Saitama exclaims.

"And you better go all out." Said Tornado saying she wants a serious battle.

"Uh, are you sure? You might get injured by me." Said Saitama not really wanting to go all out because he's not in the mood to go all out.

"Oh please! Don't get cocky already." Said Tornado while she's still holding Saitama with her powers.

"Look, I'm not in the mood to go all out, literally. If you really want me to go all out? Let's fight next time, cya." Said Saitama as he turns around and starts to move while he still has the green aura around him.

"Super move; Serious series: Serious Walking." Said Saitama as he starts to walk away. Tornado was in shock, she was still using her psychic powers on him to not make him move but, he was still able to move.

'H-How is he moving?! I'm supposed to hold him still! How is he doing that?!' Tornado thought as she makes her psychic powers stronger.

Saitama stops as he notices he couldn't move again. He turns around struggling, to see Tornado was the one who was making him not move.

"So you're the one who's doing this. I'll admit it, it's impressive, but I really have to go. I have alot of things to do." Said Saitama as he struggles to walk again.

"Hey! We're not done yet! I'm not gonna let go until you're going to go all out!" Said Tornado struggling to hold Saitama.

"*Sigh*... If that's what you want, fine, I'll use half of my full power, but can you let me go now please? I'm gonna use half of my full power now." Said Saitama.

"Fine, I'll let you use your power." Said Tornado as he lets him go.

"Thanks." Said Saitama as his face went from plain to serious.

He dug both of his hands on the ground while the ground was shaking.

'What is he about to do? I kinda have a bad feeling about this...' Tornado wonders while she was feeling the ground was about to break.