Chapter 3: The Cyclist Justice. (No House of Evolution, sorry.)

After the last cha- y'know what? I'm kinda getting tired of these previews. Let's just get right into it.

______________________________________

Genos jumps to dodge the swing from the armored cyborg and used his arm thrusters to spin and kicks the armored cyborg on the face, staggering it and launching himself away. Genos skid on the ground before sprinting towards it while the armored cyborg tried to backhand Genos away. Genos blocked it with both arms, the impact of the strike causing a small shockwave in their immediate area.

"I have a few questions for you." Said Genos threatening with glowing yellow cold eyes.

With Saitama, he was still stuck on the ground until something walks up to him. Saitama looks up to see a lion like creature.

THREAT LEVEL: DEMON.
BEAST KING.

"You appear to be in what they call a 'tight spot'. Magnificent work, Ground Dragon." Said the lion monster as a mole like creature comes out of the ground.

"It complicate things if they put up a fight." Said the mole monster while it had its name on the front of its chest.

THREAT LEVEL: WOLF.
GROUND DRAGON.

"Teacher!" Said Genos looks back and shouted for his Teacher worriedly.

"You dare to look away? QUITE COURAGEOUS!" Said the armored cyborg roared as it swung it's right arm at Genos. Genos not only dodges it, but his hand grinds against it as he pushes himself forward and blasts the armored cyborg with his left hand point-blank, sending an explosion down the street.

Genos stares into the blaze before the armored cyborg leaps out of it towards him. Genos leaps put of the way as the armored cyborg smashes into the street, tearing it up and sending debris everywhere while Genos lands safely away. Genos glares at the armored cyborg who emerges from the smoking crater.

"I am the pinnacle of the House of Evolution's science. I am Armored Gorilla. Your attacks have no effect." Said the armored cyborg introduces himself while in a battle.

THREAT LEVEL: DEMON.
ARMORED GORILLA.

"The 'House of Evolution'? What does it want from my Teacher?" Said Genos demands an explanation.

"It is none of your business. And it is our rule that any who oppose us be eliminated without fail." Said Armored Gorilla as he slowly approaches Genos before towering him, arms raised above his head.

"I must destroy you." Said Armored Gorilla menacingly.

Genos looks back at his Teacher concerned and looks back at his enemy again, focusing on the battle for now.

Back with Saitama, he was getting a little comfortable on the ground while they were two enemies standing Infront if him.

Saitama was in his bored poker face as usual.

"Hey, jerk-off! What's with that stupid look?" Said the Beast King annoyed at Saitama's bored look as he let a loud yawn.

"Being underground keeps you cool, but at the same time, it's nice and warm. Plus, I'm sleepy. Can you guys leave?" Said Saitama getting comfortable on the ground.

The Beast King was irritated until he lets out a big laugh.

"I see I need to teach you your place. Listen up!" Said the Beast King as he puts his two of his clawed fingers on Saitama's eyes.