Chapter 9: The Deep Sea Ruler. (Part 2/2) "The Unwavering Justice"

"Wait, Caped Baldy? You're S-Class Rank 4!" Said the HA executive recognizing Saitama's hero name.

"Yes, that's me... Just tell me where the monster is and I'll take care of it. Also it's raining, so please hurry up." Saitama said a little annoyed by his hero name, but at the same time he doesn't care. He just wants to get over with this Seafolk problem in City-J, so that he can have his peaceful time at home.

"Alright, I'll send you the location where the monster is. Head there immediately!" Said the HA executive as the phone of Satoru shows the location where the DSK is.

"Alright, I'll take care of this problem right away." Said Saitama.

"Thank you, Caped Baldy. And immediately again, save those citizens from the monster. The monster defeated multiple heroes, and right now another S-Class hero is fighting it. So please, we can't let the monster get near the J-Citizens." Said the HA executive ordered.

"I know, I know, I'll be there." Saitama said as he hangs up the phone. 'Damn, this monster sounds tough and interesting. I hope this one can hurt me and handle my punches.' He thought and hoping the monster is strong enough to be his challenger.

At the HA Evacuation Shelter.

Genos lands a direct punch at DSK's face, adding more boost to it and caused an explosion that sends DSK away and breaking the wall of the evacuation shelter.

"Was that... The last of them?" Genos asks the citizens as the all of them got amazed and cheered for him.

"Wow!/Amazing!/Awesome!" The Citizens of City-J screamed in happiness.

'They must have been desperate.' Genos thought as all of the sudden, DSK pulls Genos' right arm then punches his face straight away. Then Genos crashes on the wall, and once again damaged.

"Now I'm angry. I'm gonna tear you to shreds." DSK said while his cheek was broken and his transformation was gone, he was back to his normal form.

'Shit! I let my guard down once again.' Genos thought regretting that he keeps getting distracted while his enemies had the opportunity to attack him. "Those who can walk, leave the shelter now! I cannot promise I will win. Run, while I keep it busy!" Genos warns the citizens as all of them took the opportunity to book it out of there.

"All of you are not going anywhere!" DSK exclaims as he chases the citizens, but Genos launch himself towards DSK, which leading the both of them exchanging hits on each other.

Genos and DSK keep exchanging blows on each other as Genos uppercuts DSK up and blew flames from his palm. He directly flashed above DSK after it buffed itself to prevent getting burned.

"Lightning Eye!" Said Genos as he blinds DSK with his eye while it was super bright that it made DSK blind.

"My eyes-" Said DSK as he gets an axe kick from Genos, sending him down on the rooftop.

"Machine Gun Blows!" Said Genos as he unleashed a barrage of blows on DSK, making him pushing downwards.

"You do like combo attacks, don't you?" DSK asked as both of them are back on the center of the shelter. Then the two of them pushed their fists against each other.

"You can do it mister!" Said a little girl with a teddy bear while running away with her father.

"Quiet you little runt!" Said DSK yelled as he spits acid towards the little girl.

"Go ahead and melt." Said DSK as the acid was about to hit little girl and her dad.

Genos suddenly flashed in front of her to catch all the acid which was for her and the father. All the remaining parts of Genos were melted, only leaving his respiratory parts and his head, exposing the spine and other real body parts that remain in Genos when he was a real human being. The little girl and her father ran away as DSK laughed, he grabs Genos and throws him towards the wall. DSK was not done yet as he punches Genos away as his final blow and gets send outside.