Chapter 8: The Deep Sea Ruler. (Part 1/2)

[Note: Before you read this chapter, when Saitama said he will give away his 5,000,000 yen to the homeless people that he encountered? Well, from the last chapter, Genos and Saitama were patrolling until they encountered a homeless guy sleeping on the streets, Saitama recognized the homeless guy and speeds back to his house to get his 5,000,000 yen but, he also realizes that he also needs money (for his groceries ofc, and he's also planning to have a new house as well), so he only gave the homeless people 6,000 yen, to them. Now he only 4,952,000 yen left, even though he's still a millionaire, at least he did a good thing]

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Humans! If you wished to be spared from annihilation, TAKE HEED! I come bearing a message from the depths!" Said a gigantic octopus like sea monster yelled while people were running away from it. "You will surrender the surface to us, the Clan of the Seafolk! Thereafter, ye shall become our nourishment, bipedal human scum! Hmm?" It said before it noticed a certain bald man with a white cape walking towards the sea monster.

"What a head! Are you related to an octopus, by any chance? WAHAHAHAHAHAHA-" It said as it gets cut off by getting punched by the bald man with a cape.

Later. A certain man with a bicycle came to help and stopped to noticed the monster was already dead, it's top was gone while it's legs were still standing. The monster was in pieces, along with blue blood.

"What happened? Why did the monster suddenly explode?" Said a Citizen whispering to another Citizen.

"I don't know, maybe King did it." Said the other Citizen whispered back.

"Excuse me." Satoru asks.

"Oh, Licenseless Rider, you're here! But the monster is already dead." Said the Citizen pointed out.

"I know that, I'm just asking what happened here?" Satoru asked.

"Oh, the monster suddenly explode into pieces, we assumed King did it." The Citizen explained.

"Hmm, I see. Well thanks for the information, Citizen." Said Satoru as he goes back to his bike and leaves.

'I guess I arrived late. Heh, if Saitama did it, he sure does arrive at time.' Satoru thought with a chuckle.

The Next Day.

"Teacher! It seems you have moved up to Rank 4 in Class-S. You are almost at Rank 1." Said Genos informing his Teacher.

"Rank 1, huh? That means I'm going to be the number 1 of the S-Class heroes, right?" Saitama asked.

"Correct." Genos said before they both get interrupted by Genos' phone ringing. "Oh, excuse me." Said Genos as he answered the phone and goes to the kitchen for privacy talk. "Hello? City-J? It is a bit far. Are there no other component heroes nearby?"

"What a busy guy." Saitama commented quietly as he goes back reading manga.

"Teacher. The aggressive monster you defeated on your way home the other day. It called itself one of the Seafolk, correct?" Genos asks.

"I don't remember." Saitama answers.

"Several monsters calling themselves the 'Clan of The Seafolks' have appeared in City-J and are attacking everyone in sight." Said the Reporter coming from Saitama's TV informed. While on Saitama's TV, there was a hero fighting them.

"An Class-A hero is fighting them all alone and is on the brink of defeat." Said Genos describing the report on the TV.

Meanwhile, in City-J.

The A-Class hero was beat up, but he was still standing and still can fight them, even though he looks like he was about to lose.