Chapter 10: The Abandoned City-Z Alleyway.

'Walking through the park and bored as usual...' Saitama thought with his plain poker face.

Then suddenly his phone was ringing.

'Who could it be?' He asked himself as he checks his phone who was calling. It says: "Unknown is calling".

'Unknown? Should I answer?... Nah whatever.' He thought as he answers the phone.

"Hello?" He responds first.

"Saitama, we got a job to do. Can you come down to the Blizzard Headquarters? We need your help." Said a familiar female voice.

Saitama didn't respond, he was confused that someone knows him and his name. (He forgot that he was an ally of the Blizzard Bunch)

"Hello?" The unknown female individual called out.

"Sorry, but... Who is this?" Saitama asked.

"What?! You seriously forgot who I am?!" The unknown female individual yelled.

"Sorry, I don't remember you, and what do you mean 'Blizzard Headquarters'?" Saitama asked.

"*Sigh*... Nevermind, it's Blizzard of Hell, B-Class Rank 1." She said as it was Blizzard again.

Saitama puts his hand on his chin and tries to remember the name.

"Ooh!" He remembered. "It's you! I remember now."

"Thank goodness. Anyways, I want you to come over to the Blizzard Headquarters. I'll give you the address. We have work to do." Said Blizzard.

"Lady, did you forgot that I'm not part of your group? I already told you that I'm just an ally." Saitama replied.

"I know, I'm just asking that we need help from you, that's all." Blizzard replied.

"It better be. I don't want to waste my time on your house chores or something." He said in a annoyed tone.

"Stop complaining and just get over here. I'm sending you the address." She said as she sends the address through Saitama's phone.

"Alright, I got it. I'll be there soon." Saitama said as he hangs up.

At the Blizzard Headquarters.

Saitama knocks on the door.

"Hello? I'm here." Saitama called out as the door opens.

"Oh, Mr. Saitama, you're here." Said Eyelashes.

'At least he doesn't call me by my hero name...' Saitama thought. "Yes, I was called here by Blizzard."

"Oh yes, she's expecting you, please come in." Said Eyelashes as he lets Saitama in.

As both the of them walking pass by a lot of people with black suits, they both approached Blizzard.

"Ms. Blizzard, Mr. Saitama is here." Eyelashes called out.

"Ah, Saitama, please sit." She said as Saitama sits on a chair Infront of her.

"Everyone, please leave us, me and him are going to talk in private." She calmly ordered as everyone in the room left.

"So what are we going to talk about?" He asked.

"Well, I heard there's this rumor about people getting missing at a the Abandoned City-Z Long Alleyway, and I thought why not investigate it? So I decided to call you to help me investigate this problem, just in case if there's any strong monsters in that Alleyway." Blizzard explained.