Bonus Chapter 2: The Confession. (Final Bonus Chapter)

Few weeks after the Harsh Path Style incident at Bang's Dojo.

Fubuki was talking to herself on how is she going to confess her feelings towards Saitama.

"Okay... you can do this... you just... gotta say it simply, that's all. Right...?" Fubuki said in a nervous tone. "Get yourself together Fubuki! It's not that hard. You just gotta be yourself, that's all." She said as she stands up on her desk and opens the door to the main room of the Blizzard Headquarters.

Many of the Blizzard members were just chilling around and talking each other.

"Ms. Blizzard, where are you going?" Lily asked.

"I'm just going to go to Saitama's house for a visit." Fubuki replied.

"Oh, okay. Good luck, Ms. Blizzard." Said Lily.

"I'll be back soon, you'll be in charge for now." Said Fubuki as she opens the front door of the Blizzard Headquarters and leaves.

Later, at Saitama's apartment room.

She was standing Infront of the door while deep breathing since she's pretty nervous.

She rings the doorbell and waits for Saitama to open it.

The door opens to reveal Saitama on the other side.

"Oh, Fubuki, are you here to hangout?" Saitama asked.

"I'm here to ask you to... to..." Fubuki replied while nervous to say 'to go on a date with me'.

"What is it?" Saitama asked.

"I'm here to ask if you want to go for a walk with me!" Said Fubuki while she asked Saitama the wrong one because of her nervousness. 'Damnit Fubuki! You said the wrong one!' She thought while blushing.

"Oh, okay. Why?" Saitama asked.

"Nothing, I was just... bored." Fubuki replied while she lied.

"Oh, well I can understand that since life can be boring sometimes. I guess I'll have a walk with you since I have nothing else to do. I'm gonna go wear something, be right back." Said Saitama.

"Okay, I'll wait for you downstairs." Said Fubuki as Saitama closes the door to change clothes.

Later, Saitama walking down stairs to see Fubuki waiting for him.

"I'm ready, let's go." Said Saitama wearing his OPPAI hoodie. It made Fubuki silent and awkward about his hoodie.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Saitama asked.

"N-nothing... let's just go." Fubuki replied while blushing as they both leave the ghost town.

At City-Z Park.

They were just walking and chatting each other about what they're doing in their lives.

"And yeah, it's pretty boring." Said Saitama.

"I can tell. Why don't you just go outside for a walk?" Fubuki asked.

"I do walk outside, but It gets boring as well. I always walk to go buy groceries or do a 10 kilometer run." Saitama replied.

One-Punch Man: The Hero Who Doesn't Want Fame.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें