Chapter 5: The Modern Ninja.

"Why are we forced to work!? Why we must pay money to eat!? Can't we all just share?! The rich get fat while the poor die! How can the world call this freedom!? We are all slaves to our work! And is work fun? No! How could it be!? We do not work, period! That's why I, Hammerhead, will change our society into one where only those who want to work will work, while the rest are supported! We will create a utopia! The Paradisers led by me, Hammerhead, will make all this a reality!" Said a huge bald man wearing an armor with a fire design, which is a literal bad design.

THREAT LEVEL: TIGER.
B-CLASS CRIMINAL:
HAMMERHEAD.

Hammerhead's minions were listening to him, while everyone was just ignoring them and just keep walking.

"Boss, no one's listening." Said one of Hammerhead's minions whispered to him. "What!? Damnit! These Citizens are idiots! Let's go! Zeniru's the richest man in town. We'll wreck his posh penthouse and show them how serious we are! High-rise apartments are symbols of inequality!" Hammerhead exclaimed while his minions listened very well and agreed to their great leader.

"HAI!" Said all of Hammerhead's minions as they go towards a huge building.

They arrived at the building where they assume to be Zeniru the richest man's home.

"This while building is Zeniru's home." Said one of the Paradisers.

"There's no way he made so much legally. How unforgivable! Bring it down now!" Hammerhead ordered.

"Hai!" Said one of the Paradisers as he enlarged his arm and punched the building like it was nothing. "Target destroyed!" Said the one who punched the building.

"Hm, these experimental battle suits sure pack a wallop. It was definitely worth risking our lives to steal them." Said Hammerhead as one of his members spoke up. "Wait, that was the wrong building." Said the one who was holding the map.

While Hammerhead's face suddenly looked 'serious', and looked at the one who was holding the map with a stupid look.

"My bad, Boss. Zeniru's house is a little further." Said the buck teeth Paradiser apologized.

"It doesn't matter! We all make mistakes! The important thing is to learn from them, right?" Said Hammerhead yelled.

"Yes, sir!" Said all of the Paradisers agreed to their leader.

"That's right! Now let's go to this filthy gluttony rich man!" Said Hammerhead as his minions followed him from behind.

"Yes, sir!" Said all of the Paradisers once again agreed to their leader.

Meanwhile, somewhere else in City-F.

A kid is crying near a tree, his balloon was stuck on the tree while a familiar man with goggles and a green helmet was trying to get the balloon. (It was Satoru)

He successfully got the balloon and carefully gets down the tree.

"Here you go, kid." As he gave the balloon to the kid again. "Thanks, bicycle guy!" Said the kid cheerfully as Satoru gives the kid a thumbs up and gets on his bike and rides off.

Along the way, Satoru heard exploding from the distance. He also saw people running away.

"I should investigate it." He said as he goes towards the explosion.