Final Chapter: The Fight between the Strongest Beings. (End)

Somewhere at the Battlefield.

Tank-Top Master was somewhere in the battlefield.

'Putting City-A back together might be impossible. Well, right now I should be focusing on the battle. Caped Baldy and Tornado may be the top ranked heroes, but I still can't leave it all with the two highest ranked heroes! I got my own ways of fighting enemies in the air. Like this!' Tank-Top Master thought as he grabs a very huge rubble on the ground using only his left hand. He now throws the rubble at the Spacecraft as his counterattacks them with his full strength.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing? This area's got some nice rubbles. Hurry up and get out of my way." Said Tornado suddenly appeared as she now uses her psychic powers to lifts up the whole place on Tank-Top Master's area.

'She's using her psychic powers?!' He thought as he gets caught up on the rubbles where Tornado is going to throw them on the Spacecraft. "I give up!!" He yelled as Tornado continues to throw rubbles at the Spacecraft.

Somewhere inside the Spacecraft.

"We're under attack again!/Return fire!/The guns are jacked!/Seriously?! We're dead meat!/This planet is too tough!/Lord Boros!/Help mommy..." Said each panicking alien.

Back outside of the Spacecraft.

'Such incredible power. Tatsumaki may actually bring it down on her own.' Genos thought while watching Tornado firing rubbles at the Spacecraft.

"I have errands to run. I shall be leaving now. Things appear under control." Said Drive Knight.

"Sure, go ahead. Some heroes left already." Child Emperor replied while his observing the Spacecraft with his gadgets.

"Before I go, Genocide Cyborg, can I speak with you for a moment? There's something I wish to tell you." Drive Knight asked.

'Drive Knight, S-Class, Rank 10. This is a first...' Genos thought.

"Listen. Metal Knight is your enemy. Be careful." Said Drive Knight.

"What do you mean?" Genos asked.

"You will know soon enough. But for now, stay away from him." Drive Knight replied as he walks away from the battlefield.

Back at the main Battlefield.

Melzargard creates a bigger sword on his right arm and starts attacking Atomic Samurai on it.

Atomic Samurai slashed away the attack and the monster increased the amount of the spikes, but the Samurai hero was unfazed by it, but he stepped back and the alien laughed at him.

"You sure make things interesting." Said Atomic Samurai.

"I'm beginning to taste victory." Said Melzargard.

"Phew... My shoulders are getting stiff." Said Bang suddenly spoke and woke up. "I admit I was careless. There are times when it's better not to hold back, I guess." He said while stretching his left shoulder.

"He's alive?!" Said Melzargard shocked.

"Where are you looking at?" Said Atomic Samurai looking at Melzargard with a menacing look while his eyes was glowing and his face was covered in shadows. "Atomic Slash!" He said as he delivers his special attack, and strong enough to obliterate Melzargard into tidbits.