Chapter 7: The Meteor.

Saitama was just chilling at his room while reading manga.

'Not gonna lie, maybe this 5,000,000 yen reward is just a waste.' He thought as he looks at his pile of 5,000,000 yen. 'Maybe I should give them away to the homeless people that I encountered. I am a hero for fun after all, I don't do this hero thing for fame or glory, or even money.'

"Hey Teacher, I forgot to tell you, congratulations, you moved up to rank 10 now. You're now at the top ten S-Class heroes now." Genos said.

"Oh, is it because I defeated a monster in City-A and that Panic guy? Guess they both moved me up." Said Saitama.

"But at the same time, Teacher, you also have a hero name now." Said Genos.

"Wait really? What is my hero name then?" Saitama asked.

"Well... You should go see for yourself, Teacher, I don't want to... Talk about it to you. But be warned, it is pretty bad, very, very bad." Genos says.

"Okay?" Saitama was confused as he check his phone to see his hero name, he goes to his rank, and sees his hero name, Saitama's face was covered in shadows, his hero name was 'Caped Baldy.'

"... Are you f-ing kidding me? THIS IS THE NAME THEY CAME UP WITH?!" He was outrageous.

"I mean, they only give heroes their hero names by their looks, Teacher. So I feel sorry about your hero name, Teacher, I really wish they gave you a better name or something." Said Genos.

'I mean, Satoru did say he rides a bike for his hero name.' Saitama thought as he sighs.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter, all it matters is I'm still a hero. I just can't believe that's the only hero name they can come up with." He said with a pretty disappointed and annoyed face.

"Teacher, if you want me to tell them to change your hero name, I can do that." Said Genos wanting to help his Teacher.

"No, no, it's fine, maybe I'll get use to it... Maybe." Said Saitama as he goes back reading manga.

While Saitama he was reading manga, his phone suddenly vibrated. He picks it up to see a notification from The Hero Association. It says 'Request for back up! Please, any nearby heroes, come to the ghost town for back up! Two heroes are in trouble!'

(Note: This is where the fight between 2 A-Class heroes and the seaweed monster in 'Episode 6: The Scary City'. In that episode, Saitama was just walking by with groceries while wearing his blue tracksuit, but in this one, Saitama was just chilling at his house while reading manga and received a message from The Hero Association for nearby heroes to help the 2 A-Class heroes.)

'A back up? Is there a monster here? Guess I better get rid of it before it might cause a big mess or something.' Saitama thought as he gets up and goes to his closet to get his hero suit.

"Hey, Genos, I need to go outside to defeat a monster. The Hero Association requested a back up for 2 heroes in the ghost town." He said as he wears his hero costume.

"I can see that, I also received a message from the Hero Association for back up. Good luck, Teacher." Said Genos while washing dishes from the kitchen as Saitama leaves.

Meanwhile.

There was a man with a mustache while holding a rapier sword, he was breathing heavily while his legs were struggling and trembling, His clothes was torn up and he was very beaten up.

A-CLASS, RANK 33.
SPRING MUSTACHIO.

"Now I understand... If it means running into monsters like this all the time... I wouldn't have to live around here..." He said as he faints to the ground.