Chapter 6: The Cy-Bald Spar and The Return of The Ninja.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's right! Run away you fools!" Said an unknown Threat Level Dragon monster destroying buildings.

"THIS IS AN EMERGENCY EVACUATION WARNING! THE THREAT LEVEL DRAGON CREATURE HAS ARRIVED IN CITY-A, PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY! I REPEAT, PLEASE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!" Said the female announcer from the Hero Association warning the A-Citizens in City-A.

(A-Citizens means they're the citizens of City-A.)

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! I AM THE STRONGEST MONSTER EVER!!!" Said the giant monster yelled very loud.

"Hey, can you keep it down?" Said a certain Caped Baldy on the ground.

"Hm? Who is this ridiculous looking bald-" The giant monster got cut off as the bald man with a cape casually punched the monster and it exploded into pieces.

"Don't. Call. Me. Bald." Said Saitama with a menacing tone, while his face was covered in shadows while his eyes were glowing until his face suddenly goes back to the poker face. "Also I was sent here to defeat you."

At The Hero Association.

Inside of an operating room, three people were monitoring Saitama.

"Looks like he defeated another monster once again." Said a male bearded executive while smiling.

"Glad we have him as a S-Class hero. Also, I don't know why he decided to hide as a C-Class." Said a male glasses executive.

"Eh, it's his reason. Also by the way, do we have a hero name for him yet?" Said the male bearded executive asked if they finally have a hero name for our bald hero.

"Yes, although I'm not sure if Mr. Saitama is going to like it." Said a female executive.

"Really? Let me see." Said the bearded executive searches for Saitama in the List of Heroes, he founds him as a drop of sweat came down.

"Yeah... I'm not sure he's going to like this. I highly doubt it honestly, but at the same time it's kinda funny." Said the male bearded executive chuckled a little bit.

"It doesn't matter, all it matters is City-A is safe once again." Said the male glasses executive.

Later, at The Hero Association Hospital.

Saitama was there to visit Satoru.

"I'm glad you visited me, Saitama." Said Satoru while laying down on a hospital bed.

"It'a no prob, I'm only checking you out if you're alright." Saitama while carrying a plastic bag.

"I appreciate your concern. What did you bring by the way?" Said Satoru asked.

"Oh, I brought bananas for you." Said Saitama as he takes out a bunch of bananas and places it on the side table, and then Saitama pulled out another bunch of bananas.

"You brought two for me? Isn't that a little too much?" Said Satoru.

"Oh, that one is yours, this one is actually mine, I really love bananas honestly. They're my favorite fruits, along with apples and mangoes." Saitama said as he grabs a banana on his bunch of bananas.