Chapter 12: The Dominator of the Universe.

One aliens was panicking on the operating room because of the intruder damaging the spacecraft.

"Th-this cannot be happening! Even Groribas, our best warrior, was defeated?! What manner of creature is he? And how'd he got aboard? Damn it! Melzargard was supposed to be guarding the ship! Now he and I are the only elite fighters left! I bet he's just playing around... curse the bastard!" Said a octopus like alien cursed in frustration as the entrance of the control room of the alien spacecraft opened.

"Geryuganshopp, what is the problem?" Said a one-eyed alien with a yellow-ish spiky armor along with a red cape.

"L-lord Boros! I-I'm terribly sorry. I've allowed one of the natives to infiltrate the ship. In the mere four minutes since coming aboard, he has damaged 23% of the ship. It seems he is alone, but he has managed to instantly kill every warrior sent to intercept him." Said the octopus like alien known as Geryuganshopp explained.

"Do not panic. As long as the power sphere is safe, the ship will not go down. The damage so far is limited to the crew's living quarters. But the small-fries won't be enough. Geryuganshopp... You, Groribas and Melzargard, my top lieutenants, will go eliminate this intruder." Said the one-eyed alien known as Boros.

"Groribas has fallen, sir..." Said Geryuganshopp uttered.

"What?" Boros asked.

"Let me get Melzargard back here! He and I together will wipe out the intruder without fail!" Said Geryuganshopp as Boros looks at one of the alien security monitors to look at Saitama's poker face.

Meanwhile, somewhere near outside of City-A.

"We have more information on the enormous flying object that suddenly appeared in the skies of City-A. I'm here at the scene. As you can see, all the main roads leading to City-A has been closed, and officials are on high alert. According to survivors, City-A has been almost entirely demolished. This image of the flying object was captured with a telephoto lens. What are your thoughts? This is most likely the act of an alien or extraterrestrial being. Or perhaps it's an unidentified life-form that has highly advanced civilization unbeknownst to us. Of course, other possibilities exist as well. Also, there have been eyewitness accounts of powerful life-forms descending to the ground from the spacecraft. Several S-Class heroes are presently at the location tackling the issue." Said a reporter explained what's happening in City-A.

While the reporter was explaining the situation, they were three familiar faces watching the news. Hammerhead, Sonic, and Dr. Genus were watching and listening to the news.

Back at City-A.

Puri-Puri was catching his breath after he combo punched the alien creature.

'He pummeled that thing with nothing but his bare fist. That's a Class-S for you. But even so...' Iaian thought as the creature regenerates from the punches of Puri-Puri. "It's no good! It possesses incredible regenerative powers! And don't let it hit any part of you. A single blow instantly tore my arm off! Its attacks at all cost!" He yelled at the four S-Class heroes as the alien creature points its fist and starts to attack.

"If I may cut in..." Said Bang as he swiftly shoves the alien creature's attack and sends it away with a swift blow.

"Shall we use a bombardment to finish them off?" Said Melzargard as one of the his five self separates from their fusion.

"That is good." Said one of Melzargard's head as wings grew on him.

"Contact the ship." Said Melzargard ordered his small head self as he flew away.