Chapter 184 Extra Story 1: Past and Present (Guan Yan Tang Qu)

Start from the beginning

"I have a name."

But because the name is not often used in the orphanage, Guan Yan still doesn't know what the child's name is.

This orphanage can be seen from its usual decoration and the facilities here. It is not as luxurious as ordinary sponsored orphanages, so the children living here are actually very hard.

Moreover, Guan Yan has never seen anyone adopt a child here for such a long time, which shows that this orphanage is not taken seriously.

Although this orphanage does not look that rich, it is actually very good for the children, at least three meals a day are guaranteed for the children.

And this little boy lived peacefully in such an environment.

It's a pity that the good times didn't last long. The director of this orphanage passed away not long ago.

The new dean didn't pay much attention to the children of this orphanage. Through Guan Yan's perspective, he could also find out that the dean secretly gave the children money.

And the little boy also went from three meals a day to a little bit hungry

Growing up day by day, this boy gradually became the boss of all the children in the orphanage.

Every night Guan Yan could see some children were too hungry to sleep.

The boy was also very uncomfortable, looking at the children distressedly.

He's a little older, which is okay, but the other kids are still young.

Looking into those children's eyes, the boy thought of his past self.

But no matter how old he is, he is just a child now, what can he do?

What Guan Yan didn't expect was that the boy actually took action.

The sky was also gray that day, and the child knocked on the door of the director of the orphanage.

A well-dressed man came out.

"What are you doing?" The man's voice was hoarse, very unpleasant.

"I want to make money," said the boy.

The dean smiled contemptuously: "What kind of money can a kid make?"

The boy bit his lip.

Guan Yan originally thought that a child like him who was still at this age might directly fight with the dean.

But this boy has more emotional intelligence than he imagined.

"I'm already 15 years old. I can't just enjoy the life of the orphanage here like other children. I should also support myself with some practical actions of my own."

The dean looked at the child, thinking that even if he went out, he probably wouldn't have much promise, so he waved his hand and said, "You can do whatever you want!"

Anyway, one less child and one more child have no effect on him.

Then the dean closed the door and went in.

The boy took one last look at the Dean's door, then turned and left.

Before he left the orphanage, two little girls walked up to the big brother.

"Brother, are you really leaving?"

"Well, I'm going out to make money. When I have money, I will pick you up and buy you delicious food."

Even if he couldn't support so many children, at least he had to deal with the dean. These children couldn't live well with him here.

There was an inexplicable light in the girl's eyes.