Chapter 180 Wedding

Magsimula sa umpisa

Guan Yan, on the other hand, was a little upset. He had to be separated from his wife for a wedding and was not allowed to meet.

If it was an ordinary newcomer this night, they would be so excited that they would not be able to sleep.

But Tang Qu is extraordinarily stable, because he knows that tomorrow, with the blessings of his relatives and friends, he will marry the person he likes in a legitimate way.

The reason why Guan Yan didn't fall asleep was a little more complicated.

One was because of excitement, and the other was because he was not used to Tang Qu not being by his side.

After such a long time, the two have long been accustomed to each other's existence.

This difficult night is finally over.

Because Tang Qu and Guan Yan's foundations are good, they don't need to put too much effort into makeup.

So there is plenty of time to get up early.

The stylist helped Tang Qu tidy up briefly, and then put on the wedding clothes. Everything was ready, and he was waiting for the bridegroom to arrive.

Guan Yan woke up early, because he couldn't wait to see Tang Qu.

But this is time-sensitive, so it is really useless for him to wake up early at night.

Guan Yan didn't know how many times he looked at his watch all morning.

Finally that time has come.

The welcoming convoy is finally about to set off.

The Yi family and the Guan family are family friends, and Guan Yan usually goes to the Yi family quite a few times, but never has he been as excited as he is now.

He knew that his lover was waiting for him there.

Tang Qu was upstairs, and when he heard the movement below, he knew that Guan Yan was coming.

He who was not nervous at first suddenly became a little nervous.

Because it is a man-to-man marriage, many steps are actually omitted in the middle.

Soon Guan Yan came upstairs, and the moment he opened the door, there was nothing but wonder in Guan Yan's eyes.

Tang Qu in front of him, with affectionate eyebrows, pink cheeks, Tang Qu is very transparent in the red wedding dress, how can such a person not be tempted.

"I'll take you home." Now Guan Yan really felt the feeling of not seeing each other every day.

He stepped forward to pick up Tang Qu whole, then carried Tang Qu downstairs in the posture of a princess, and put him in the car.

Get on the other side yourself.

With everyone's blessings, the motorcade set off again, this time to their wedding scene.

The decoration of the whole wedding scene is mainly red, which is very solemn and beautiful.

Tang Qu and Guan Yan were wearing red wedding dresses, and being in them really felt like traveling through the past.

Both of them invited real good friends for their wedding. Watching them step into the wedding hall, they were still very happy to witness the two people step into the wedding hall.

The two walked to the front slowly, and then followed the instructions to complete the movements step by step.

The last link is the exchange of rings.