Chapter 179 Super God-like Existence

Start from the beginning

Everyone who came to the premiere today felt that they made enough money this time.

The movie was good enough, and I even witnessed the marriage proposal scene of the official actor. There must be few people who would not envy such an experience.

Everyone knows that today is the premiere of Guan Yan and Tang Qu's new movie, and many people are waiting for everyone's comments.

But the day is almost over, and there is still no news, which makes the fans anxious.

How to prepare them mentally.

At night, many film critics seemed to have made an appointment, and they released their film reviews almost at the same time, and the crew also released some on-site tidbits at the same time.

The long-lost tidbits and comments from film critics immediately attracted fans.

Although it wasn't the first time Guan Yan and Tang Qu worked together, it was the first time for such a pair of male protagonists, let alone after the two announced their relationship.

Both fans and passers-by are very concerned.

Originally, everyone was very happy to see the previous evaluations of film critics. After all, it may be a coincidence to get exaggerated by one person, but so many big Vs and bloggers are praising this movie, which means that this movie is really worth it.

But when the fans saw the tidbits released by the crew, they immediately exploded.

Guan Yan actually proposed to Tang Qu on the spot!

What kind of operation is this, why they don't have a live full version to watch.

This made Guan Yan and Tang Qu's fans sour and sad.

Passers-by also retreated consciously after being fed dog food by Guan Yan and Tang Qu.

Then today's topic became lively.

Every time there is a topic about Tang Qu and Guan Yan, it will stay high, let alone this marriage proposal.

Some passers-by curiously came in to wish, and some fans were promoting the new movie.

The teaser of the new movie is already very attractive, but now it is even more attractive, so that everyone can't wait to see the new movie immediately.

Tang Qu and Guan Yan had no time to pay attention to things on the Internet.

Because as soon as they got home, they were dragged to a dinner by the Yi family and the Guan family.

In fact, the elders of the Yi family and the official family knew about this marriage proposal.

They always felt that they had wronged Tang Qu because of the pregnancy, but now that Nian Nian was born, they had to give Tang Qu a more grand ceremony.

That's why this marriage proposal came about.

When Tang Qu knew the truth, he really didn't know how to express his feelings other than being touched.

And the two elders have already started preparing for the wedding.

The wedding of Guan Yi's two children should not be hasty, it must be carefully prepared.

At the dinner table, Tang Qu's tears could barely hold back.

Guan Yan's hand gently held Tang Qu's hand, it was so warm, but Tang Qu felt hot at the tip of his heart.

Back in the bedroom at night, Tang Qu hugged Guan Yan tightly: "Guan Yan, why are you so nice?"

Guan Yan stroked Tang Qu's back with his hand: "Because you are the one we care about."