Chapter 170 Nomination is affirmation

Start from the beginning

Xiang Xi looked at them and sighed, "Let me take off my makeup."

Those people looked at each other and agreed.

Facing the mirror, wipe off the powder little by little.

He wanted to meet that man cleanly.

After packing up, Xiang Xi followed the group to the front hall.

Such a conspicuous group of people naturally attracted everyone's attention.

Take a closer look, isn't this to the boss?

Look at this battle, is this the commander-in-chief?

Isn't the leader the commander-in-chief's adjutant?

But everyone faintly felt that something was wrong. The commander-in-chief only liked delicate beauties, never heard that he was also interested in this kind of boy?

Everyone's questions were quickly answered.

"Hongxi, Boss Xiang is a famous actor who has recently emerged in our city. What do you think of the scene just now?"

The young marshal glanced at Xiang Xi: "Very good."

The commander-in-chief smiled happily and asked people to take Xiangxi down. As for where he was taken, everyone knew it well.

The others also understood that they were looking for the young marshal.

This Boss Xiang is also blessed, if he can really follow the young marshal, how can there be fewer good days in the future?

"Why don't you make a fuss to the boss?"

In fact, if this matter is replaced by other actors today, there will be a lot of trouble. After all, everyone thinks they are high-minded. Although they are actors, they are all high-minded.

"What kind of joke are you talking about? What kind of character is the young commander? How can anyone look down on the young commander, but it is the blessing of Bai Shixiu who can be favored by the young commander tonight."

Xiangxi here, following the leader, came to the young marshal's room.

After he entered, those people left, leaving only two guards.

Xiang Xi was a little nervous for some reason.

"Young Marshal".

He didn't know how long he hadn't seen this man.

Before making Xiangxi wait too long, he heard a voice at the door. It should be that the young marshal has returned.

As the door was pushed open, Xiang Xi's heartbeat gradually accelerated.

"Xiao Xiang."

The name had not been evoked for too long.

"Young commander." Xiang Xi stared blankly at the person at the door.

The young marshal, who never smiled easily in front of outsiders, smiled when he saw Xiang Xi like this.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Could it be that you don't know me?"

Xiang Xi walked quickly to the young marshal: "How is it possible?"

Looking at Xiang Xi's excited expression, the young commander suddenly felt that his joke was inappropriate.

"Okay, okay, no, let me take a good look at our Xiao Xiang. We haven't seen each other for so long, Xiao Xiang has changed a lot, and everyone in the city knows the boss Xiang."

Xiang Xi slightly raised his phoenix eyes to look at the young commander: "But I'm still not one-tenth as good as the young commander."

The young marshal sighed: "You have helped me a lot."