The official mother was very happy holding the child.

Even the official father, who was not very happy, was smiling at this time.

Yi Wan took the child and put it in front of Tang Qu: "Look, it's really cute."

Tang Qu looked down, the child was just born, although there were still some wrinkles, but he could already see some demeanor between his eyebrows and eyes.

Tang Qu raised one hand, and gently stroked the child's cheek with his fingers.

The smooth and tender skin made Tang Qu's heart beat faster.

The child, who had been silent for a while now, suddenly made a sound like a laugh.

Because it's still small, it doesn't sound obvious.

Tang Qu froze for a moment, is this the feeling of being connected by blood?

This is his child.

Seeing Tang Qu like this, Guan Yan was finally willing to give the little baby a little look.

The child's face was pink, and even a person like Guan Yan softened his heart.

"Thank you, Xiao Qu, for giving me such a beautiful little princess."

That's right, this little baby who has attracted the attention of the Guanyi family is a very cute little princess.

After Tang Qu teased for a while, the child felt listless.

Everyone could also see that Tang Qu was sleepy, so he left the room very tactfully, taking the little princess with him.

Guan Yan sat by the bed, lowered his eyes and said softly, "Take a rest, I'll be here with you."

Tang Qu nodded.

It took too much effort just now.

It's quiet here, and the elders over there look at the little princesses one by one and don't know how excited they are.

For a while, tease this, and tease that for a while.

It wasn't until the little princess was sleepy that everyone let the little princess fall asleep.

Now that you have a baby, it's time to choose a name.

After discussions between the elders of the Guan and Yi families, it was decided that they would give the little baby a nickname, and let Guan Yan and Tang Qu worry about the name.

But even with a nickname, everyone had disagreements.

In the end, no conclusion was reached.

When it was time for dinner in the evening, Guan Yan left the room, ready to take the food upstairs.

As a result, I found everyone in the living room looking through dictionaries.

Guan Yan raised his eyebrows, walked up to the eldest sister, and asked, "What are they doing?"

"I was thinking of a name for our little princess, but they won't compete with you if they say the name."