Chapter 160 "Sit Well"

Zacznij od początku

The man stood still in front of her, only to hear the man lower his voice and say, "Can you take a photo for us?"

The girl first breathed a sigh of relief, and then realized why this man's voice is so nice!

He nodded quickly and said, "Okay, okay."

The girl took her friend to take a photo of Guan Yan and Tang Qu.

In the setting sun, the two stand on the bridge, their movements are intimate, and the interlacing of light and shadow is very beautiful.

"Thank you." Tang Qu looked at those photos and they were really pretty.

The two girls were even more surprised, and the boy's voice is also super nice!

After Guan Yan and Tang Qu left, the girl's friend stared at their backs thoughtfully.

"What are you looking at?

The girl shook her head: "It's nothing, I must have read it wrong."

Probably not what she thought.

After returning, Guan Yan gave the photos to the servants to develop, while he took Tang Qu to rest.

Tang Qu was looking at the messages on his phone.

He hasn't shown his face recently, and Zhang Yong is asking him if he wants to show his face in public or something.

The final result of the discussion was to ask Tang Qu to broadcast a live broadcast. In this way, the distance between him and the fans could be shortened without worrying about Tang Qu's physical problems being exposed.

This approach kills two birds with one stone.

What I am struggling with now is the time of the live broadcast, because he has gone abroad and will not return to China in a short time, so if he wants to broadcast live, he can only live abroad.

"Can I live stream here?"

Whether you can do this, of course, depends on the owner of this room.

"Yes, yes, but you have to exchange something with me for the right to use it."

Tang Qu patted Guan Yan: "Everyone is yours, what else do you want?"

Recently following Guan Yan, Tang Qu's face has also been cultivated.

"Recently, a friend sent some gifts that I think are very suitable for you."

Alarm bells rang in Tang Qu's heart instantly.

"I do not want!"

Tang Qu still strongly refused.

Guan Yan had already brought those gorgeous boxes into the bedroom.

Sure enough, as soon as it was opened, there were luxurious women's skirts.

All styles are available.

"Xiao Qu, since I'm abroad, no one will notice, so please show me if you put it on."

Seeing Guan Yan's posture, Tang Qu knew that he was determined to let himself go out.

Although Tang Qu wanted to refuse, but looking at the expectation in Guan Yan's eyes, Tang Qu couldn't say the words of rejection for a while.

In the end, he agreed to Guan Yan half-heartedly.

But before Tang Qu put on these skirts, the problem came.

I don't know where I got the news that Guan Yan has arrived at the shooting location, so how dare the others make Guan Yan wait?