Chapter 159 I Have You, One Baby Is Enough

Start from the beginning

Tang Qu nodded. He felt that it was not difficult for the two of them. The two of them had a misunderstanding before. Now that the misunderstanding is resolved, it will be sweet.

In the following time, the three simply played poker until Guan Yan came back.

When Guan Yan came back and walked to the door, he was slightly surprised.

There were three people sitting in the living room at home, Tang Qu's cheeks were smooth and clean, the other two had a lot of notes on their faces, Dong An was fine, and he could be recognized as Dong An, but Yu Ting's face was almost blurred ,

Seeing Guan Yan came back, Yu Ting quickly complained, "Uncle, your wife bullied me!"

Tang Qu glanced at Yu Ting lukewarmly, at this moment Yu Ting said that he didn't know that he had offended Tang Qu.

Guan Yan sneered: "I'm not good at poker, so you blame others for bullying you?"

Yu Ting couldn't play poker since he was a child. Whether it's poker or mahjong, he would lose, but he still likes to play.

Yu Ting rubbed his nose embarrassingly, and then pushed the cards: "Don't play anymore! It's so boring."

Dong An also quietly breathed a sigh of relief, he also lost many times.

Tang Qu put down the cards with a smile. Indeed, he was a little tired after playing for so long.

Seeing Tang Qu pinching his shoulders, Guan Yan took the initiative to help Tang Qu.

"Have you been playing for a long time?"

"Not very long, about two hours."

Guan Yan nodded, then looked at Yu Ting and asked, "Do you want to stay for dinner tonight?

"Little uncle, this is the first time you have asked me if I want to stay!" Yu Ting looked at Guan Yan excitedly.

Guan Yan raised his forehead, why didn't he know that his nephew had so many dramas before?

"Little uncle, although I really want to stay for dinner, Xiaoan and I have an appointment today."

Guan Yan nodded.

"Little uncle, you don't want us to stay, do you?"

Yu Ting had already analyzed Guan Yan's micro expressions thoroughly, and he didn't want to keep them at all.

Guan Yan raised his eyebrows: "You know why don't you leave quickly?"

Yu Ting's expression became stiff all of a sudden.

He just wanted to say that under the influence of Tang Qu, his little uncle had also become a smoke and fire, but who knew he was still so cold, he was naive.

Although Guan Yan was joking, Yu Tinghe and Dong An's time had indeed come, and they left after bidding farewell to Guan Yan and Tang An.

In the underground parking lot, Yu Ting was still driving that very cool sports car, and Dong An was sitting in the passenger seat in a regular manner.

"Why isn't it open yet?"

Yu Ting turned his head to look at Dong An, and stroked Dong An's hair: "Why do you care so much about Tang Qu's stomach today?"

In the afternoon, Yu Ting saw that Dong An was always looking at Tang Qu's stomach, not in a repulsive way but with envy.

Yu Ting's breathing stopped for a moment, and then he looked at Yu Ting: "Is it so obvious?"

Yu Ting didn't wear a seat belt, so he hugged Dong An into his arms without any effort.

"Well, so tell me what was on your mind this afternoon?"