Chapter 157 Let Me Listen

En başından başla

"Hello?"

"Brother, you can use the trumpet, can you cover your little vest?!"

"What's the meaning?"

Jiang Ge was taken aback for a moment, the emotional officer Yan didn't know about it yet.

He said angrily, "Go to Weibo and see for yourself."

Guan Yan cut the interface of the phone to Weibo. I was stunned when I saw it. I forgot to switch to the large size when I posted on Weibo just now.

Taking another look, Guan Yan calmly replied to Jiang Ge: "Oh, I forgot to change the number."

Jiang Ge: ...

Can you stop being so bland in your old reactions!

Before Jiang Ge could speak again, Guan Yan hung up the phone.

Jiang Ge looked at his phone and wished he could get into it and beat Guan Yan up.

But the truth is he can't.

The staff came again and asked him how to deal with it.

Anyway, Guan Yan doesn't care anymore, so let's deal with it coldly. If he denies it at this time and pulls it out later, it will be even more unclear.

Moreover, Tang Qu and Guan Yan are already engaged, and neither of them is a secretive person. It is estimated that the official announcement of the two will be soon. At this time, let's take it as a vaccination for fans.

Don't look at Guan Yan who was very calm when facing Jiang Ge, but now he is panicking inside.

I don't know if Xiaoqu has seen this Weibo.

Now Guan Yan wants to delete but dare not delete, trying to cover up.

Staring at the phone, frowning, he thought he was thinking about some major life event.

However, what he was concerned about was whether Tang Qu had seen this photo.

Before, Xiaoqu told himself about this local fan, and let Xiaoqu know that he is this local fan, and he will definitely settle accounts with him.

Guan Yan has already started to seriously think about whether he can calm down Tang Qu if he cooks a delicious meal.

At this time, Guan Yan didn't have the heart to read the script, and glanced at the study room from time to time, but there was no movement there.

Finally, when Guan Yan looked at the study for the first time, the door of the study opened.

Tang Qu came out.

Looking at Guan Yan with a smile: "What are you doing? Aren't you reading a script?"

Guan Yan looked at Tang Qu with an almost perfect expression, without any unpleasant elements. Could it be that Xiao Qu hadn't seen it yet?

Guan Yan received it casually: "I miss you."

The smile on Tang Qu's face grew wider: "Glib." Tang Qu walked slowly to Guan Yan's side, leaned down, and said, "If I say I miss you, I should be thinking about you. After all, you are my white moonlight." Woolen cloth."