Chapter 155 The beauty salon on the top floor is very nice

Start from the beginning

Tang Qu frowned slightly. Although it was not a big news to go shopping with the official mother, but being photographed by these people, I don't know what weird and outrageous stories will be fabricated.

Recently, he has been on the trending searches many times because of these weird things, and he doesn't want to go up again.

When Tang Qu was thinking about whether to persuade the official's mother to go home, he saw two more unexpected people.

Yi Wan and Du Yan!

Tang Qu really didn't know whether to cry or laugh, it seemed that today's news was inevitable.

It's too unreasonable not to say hello when I meet my mother.

It happened that the official mother also saw them, and the two decided to go together.

Finally found a coffee shop and sat down.

The official mother and Mr. Yi are close friends, and his precious daughter, the official mother also knows it clearly.

The official mother liked Yi Wan very much, but now that she knew that Yi Wan was Tang Qu's mother, she felt that it was fate.

Both of them are well-informed people, and there will be no sense of distance when sitting together and chatting.

The official mother knew a little more about Yi Wan than Guan Yan and the others, and she really felt sorry for the little girl about what happened back then.

But looking at Yi Wan's recent state, it seems that a good thing is coming.

Du Yan was also a little surprised to see Tang Qu here.

Recently, because Tang Qu was on vacation, they followed suit.

Although she is Tang Qu's assistant, she can't come in and out of the official house casually, and she hasn't seen Tang Qu much recently.

Now seeing Tang Qu's occupational disease, he committed an occupational disease.

Leaning close to Tang Qu, he whispered, "Xiao Qu, do you know that many people are taking pictures of you now?"

When shopping with Yi Wan just now, Du Yan saw a lot of paparazzi. At that time, she was still wondering which unlucky entertainer was being photographed by the paparazzi here. She never thought it was her own big baby.

"I know, but I can't help it. I can't refute the face of the two elders."

Du Yan also nodded, it really shouldn't be.

"Then let me tell Brother Yong first, let him be mentally prepared, otherwise it will be too unexpected when it explodes, but this time, I can also take the opportunity to tell everyone that you have recovered. Recently, your fans have asked you how your injury is going backstage every day .”

There was a smile in Tang Qu's eyes instantly: "They are very heartwarming."

Du Yan nodded, thinking so too.

Over there, the official mother and Yi Wan were chatting and chatting, and they didn't know how they got to this building.

Yi Wan said in surprise, "Is this building owned by the government?"

Guan's mother nodded: "At the time, I thought Guan Yan was just joking around, but I didn't expect to really take this place down, and it gradually developed into what it is now, which can be regarded as a small achievement."

The official mother took the opportunity to improve her son's face in front of her future in-laws.

Yi Wan also praised her face very much: "Xiao Yan is really young and promising."