Usually, if you see such a scene, you can't help but eat candy, but today everyone is not in the mood.

Looking at Guan Yan's back, the director suddenly had a bad feeling in his heart.

Damn it, he should have thought of it a long time ago, the atmosphere between Guan Yan and Tang Qu has never been right, he always thought it was because of the commercial shooting, now that he thinks about it, these two people...

Thinking about it this way, the director understood why Guan Yan was so nervous and Tang Qu was so nervous.

At the same time, I silently shed a tear of sympathy for the person who provoked this time.

This time, the target of this person was clearly Tang Qu, but now Tang Qu has Guan Yan behind him, and there should not be anyone in this circle who can confront Guan Yan head-on.

No matter in terms of personal strength or family background, no one can surpass Guan Yan.

In this case, the way to deal with this problem will be different.

Although these people had all signed contracts with Yanlu, the director had the final say on the set.

In the end, the director dismissed all these scene managers, after all, this incident is not trivial.

In order to get rid of the relationship, it's best to express your attitude before Guan Yan makes a move.

Tang Qu and Guan Yan are not in the mood to care about these people's flamboyant things.

Because Tang Qu felt that his feet were getting more and more painful, and the swelling was particularly obvious.

When the two arrived at the official's house, only the official's mother was at home. They were quite happy when they saw them, but when they saw Guan Yan hurrying into the living room with Tang Qu in his arms, they realized that there seemed to be something wrong, and hurried downstairs up.

When he got downstairs, he saw Tang Qu's pale face.

The official mother suddenly felt distressed: "What's the matter?"

Guan Yan frowned and looked at Tang Qu's feet.

"Auntie, it's okay, I just sprained a bit."

"What's all right? It's all swollen like this, Guan Yan, did you call the doctor?"

As soon as the official mother finished speaking, Tan Qingye came over there.

The official mother hurriedly gave way to Tan Qingye.

When Tan Qingye saw Tang Qu's foot injury, he subconsciously took a breath.

"How did it happen?"

"We got sprained on the set." Guan Yan's tone was gloomy, which made the official's mother shudder.

She hadn't seen such an angry Guan Yan for a long time.

Tan Qingye dealt with Tang Qu, and then prescribed some medicine: "Recently pay attention to rest, because of your physical condition, so this time you may get better slowly."

Tang Qu nodded.

Seeing Guan Yan's face was sullen, Tang Qu felt a little troubled, and then said, "Brother Yan, it doesn't hurt that much now."

Guan Yan didn't reply to Tang Qu's words at all, but said directly: "The filming of this advertisement is stopped, I will be responsible for your liquidated damages, and your work will be suspended for a period of time."

This time I sprained my ankle, what about next time? Guan Yan didn't dare to think at all, with Tang Qu's current body, what should he do if he encounters a little bit?