The director is very satisfied with this casting.

Guan Yan has worked with him many times. Although he looks a little cold, but his professional ability has passed the test, and as such a big-name figure, he never plays big-name games.

Tang Qu is his most promising newcomer recently, just like Guan Yan back then, he can tell at a glance that he is suitable for Yanlu.

Although he also believed in Tang Qu, he still had to say hello in advance.

The director's words just now are obvious, let Guan Yan take care of the younger generation, and Tang Qu will work harder on his own.

"I will take good care of Teacher Tang."

I don't know why there is an indescribably lingering feeling when Mr. Tang said the three words from Guan Yan's mouth.

The director thought that Guan Yan had already entered the play, so he didn't pay much attention.

Tang Qu heard a lot of ridicule.

At that time, Yanlu prepared separate lounges for the two of them, but Guan Yan said that since they want to cultivate their relationship, they need it more during filming, and finally decided to share a lounge for the two of them.

The two went to the lounge and got ready for styling.

Now that the flow of people is mixed, it is naturally impossible for Guan Yan to do some outrageous actions.

But the way he looked at Tang Qu became more and more fiery.

Tang Qu was actually very puzzled. After careful calculation, he and Guan Yan had been together for a long time. I don't know why Guan Yan looked at him so lingeringly now.

"Mr. Guan, can you look forward? It's not easy to hold makeup."

Guan Yan's team also knew about the relationship between Guan Yan and Tang Qu, and they expressed their support for it. After all, standing there, the two are full of CP, okay? !

But they never thought that their boss would be so clingy to Teacher Tang!

From the beginning of makeup, Guan Yan's eyes never left Tang Qu's body.

Tang Qu's makeup is about to be finished, and Guan Yan is only halfway through it. The most important thing is that Tang Qu's shape is still relatively complicated. Isn't it obvious that he is a makeup artist?

How can this work?

Hearing the voice next to him, Tang Qu slowly opened his eyes, and then said to Guan Yan, "Hurry up, or I'll be even more tired if I wait for a while."

Sure enough, as soon as Tang Qu finished speaking, Guan Yan immediately sat down obediently.

This was the first time the make-up artist saw Guan Yan sitting in such an obedient posture. Normally, Guan Yan always had the attitude of a big guy, and when he was painting on Guan Yan's face, he wanted to kneel down!

Sure enough, Teacher Tang has a solution.

The protagonists of the ad are the prince and a beauty from the Western Regions. Obviously, Guan Yan is the prince and Tang Qu is the beauty.

With Guan Yan's dark clothes and deep eyes, one can tell at a glance that this prince is not simple, and at the same time, one can't help but feel a sense of surrender.

Tang Qu is a male dancer. With his colorful clothes and his charming eyes, he will fall in love in a second.

Because it is the reason of the dancer, so special efforts have been made on Tang Qu's clothes and eye makeup.