Chapter 146 Did You Do Something To Sorry Tang Qu?

Start from the beginning

Guan Yan also suddenly thought of this matter, and he and Xiao Qu have not settled down yet, how could he be so careless.

During this period of time, he had been happy because Xiaoqu was pregnant, but he actually forgot the most important thing.

The official mother was relatively calm: "However, you probably don't have time to make a big deal during this time. Tang Qu's body is not suitable for a big deal."

Listening to Guan's mother's calm analysis, Guan Yan asked, "Don't you think it's strange?"

The official mother snorted coldly: "What's so strange about this? Even if it's strange, Xiaoqu's stomach is also my grandson. It's so cute to give birth to a little Qu. I'm angry that you didn't notify me until now. Ask me, are you not going to tell me?"

Guan Yan didn't say a word. It's true that he has no such plan recently. Tang Qu's mood has been unstable for a long time. He was afraid that Tang Qu would feel uncomfortable when others knew that Tang Qu was pregnant.

"Oh. Alright, I'll go over to see you at night. There's a lot to learn about pregnancy. Don't worry about my grandson, you two. By the way, find a time to meet with Yi's family and settle the matter between you two." come down."

"good."

Guan's mother suddenly felt that Guan Yan's voice was a little unreal: "What are you doing? Why is the voice so low?"

Guan Yan freed one hand and picked up the phone: "I'm preparing dessert for Xiaoqu, and he will wake up to eat later."

Official mother: ...

Is this good family man her son?

"Goodbye!" The official mother hung up the phone in anger.

Guan Yan didn't care, and continued to pay attention to desserts. Recently, he has been researching various desserts. He heard that the taste changes a lot during pregnancy.

He had to let Tang Qu have what he wanted to eat anytime.

When Tang Qu woke up, Guan Yan was making the final arrangement.

"If you continue like this, your domineering president temperament will be gone."

Guan Yan smiled: "Since when have I been a domineering president in front of you?"

Tang Qu said bluntly, "When we met for the first time."

At that time, Guan Yan exuded an aura of not getting close to strangers.

Guan Yan raised his eyebrows, lowered his head slightly, and brushed Tang Qu's ears with his thin lips: "You attracted me back then."

Having seen so many people, only Tang Qu broke into his field of vision at once.

If he knew that he would love Tang Qu so much now, he would not have let Tang Qu leave easily.

Seeing Guan Yan's eyes getting more and more wrong, Tang Qu picked up the plate of dessert and left the kitchen quickly, his intuition told him that nothing good would happen if he stayed any longer.

Looking at Tang Qu's jumping back, Guan Yan smiled from behind.

Tang Qu just walked to the door of the kitchen: "My mother will come over in the afternoon."

The back that was bouncing around stopped instantly. Tang Qu turned around slowly: "Auntie is coming?"

Guan Yan nodded affirmatively.

"Auntie knows?"

Under Tang Qu's disbelieving gaze, Guan Yan nodded again.

Tang Qu's expression became unhappy in an instant, and he walked quickly to Guan Yan's side.