Chapter 143 This is to enhance the relationship with the child

Начните с самого начала

Guan Yan has long been integrated into his life and is inseparable.

"Little lazy pig, finally woke up."

Tang Qu patted Guan Yan's hand away.

Why is this man so childish.

Guan Yan hugged Tang Qu contentedly: "Are you hungry?"

Tang Qu nodded: "A little bit."

"I ordered takeaway and it will be here in a while, and I'll cook something delicious for you in the evening."

Tang Qu naturally had no objection.

"Then get up quickly, don't lie in bed."

Neither Tang Qu nor Guan Yan was a bedbug, so they seldom slept until noon, except for some days when Tang Qu couldn't get up.

"Okay." Guan Yan got up first and put on a bathrobe: "I'm going to wash up, you wait for me outside."

Guan Yan went to the bathroom, while Tang Qu pulled his suitcase in, planning to pack up the things he brought back.

With Tang Qu around, Guan Yan's mobility was many times higher. As soon as Tang Qu took out the things in the suitcase, Guan Yan had already come out.

"Packing up?"

"Um."

Tang Qu suddenly thought of something and accelerated the speed of packing up.

But who is Guan Yan, and he found the key point in these things all at once.

"Why did you bring it back?" Guan Yan brought the box over.

Tang Qu bit his lip, he should have put the box away just now.

Tang Qu simply broke the jar and said, "Of course I have to bring it back, otherwise how will I explain it if someone sees it."

Guan Yan chuckled: "Why can't I explain it, isn't it just a piece of clothing?"

Tang Qu looked at Guan Yan suspiciously. How could it be just a piece of clothing?

Guan Yan pushed the box in front of Tang Qu: "If you don't believe me, open it, it's really just a piece of clothing."

Tang Qu, who still hadn't figured out Guan Yan's routine, reached out and opened the box.

After taking a look, Tang Qu closed the box.

"Guan Yan!" Tang Qu glared at Guan Yan angrily.

Inside the box is another dress! Although it looked very serious, it was a skirt after all!

"What's the matter, baby, it's really just a piece of clothing. I wanted you to wear it for me to perform in the long night, but it was put on hold because of your physical condition, but now I have another brilliant idea." Guan Yan's fingers drew circles on Tang Qu's abdomen.

When the month is a little older, I can disguise Xiaoqu a little, put on this skirt, and I can take Xiaoqu out.

Seeing Guan Yan's expression, Tang Qu knew what Guan Yan was thinking.

Throw the box directly into the innermost part of the cloakroom: "Don't even think about it, I won't wear it."

Guan Yan didn't refute Tang Qu either. If he really didn't want to wear it, Xiao Qu should throw away the box instead of keeping it in the cloakroom.

After teasing Tang Qu for a while, Guan Yan returned to seriousness.

Help Tang Qu hang up his clothes and pack his suitcase.