Chapter 142 Baby, Thank You

Start from the beginning

Carlos gave him a thankful look.

After that, only Yi Wan and Carlos were left in the living room.

"Wan'er, I know you still have me in your heart, otherwise you wouldn't be reacting the way you are now."

The two downstairs are awkward, but the two upstairs are very sweet.

Tang Qu was actually not very sleepy, but for the sake of their health, the two of them still lay on the bed.

"Xiao Qu, go back and live with me." Guan Yan was going crazy thinking about Tang Qu.

During this period of time, he lived in the apartment by himself, and his mind was full of Tang Qu.

"No, I meant to stay here for a few days, and with my current physical condition, Mom and the others will definitely not let me go back."

Guan Yan naturally knew it, but he really missed Tang Qu. After so long, they had already gotten used to each other's body temperature, and they were more or less uncomfortable when they separated suddenly.

"Would you like to go back when you are filming the commercial, so that I can take care of you conveniently."

Guan Yan had no choice but to settle for the next best thing.

Tang Qu hesitated for a moment: "Okay."

With this problem solved, Guan Yan was not in such a hurry.

Kissing Tang Qu's forehead: "Baby, thank you for your hard work."

Guan Yan's voice was like a pacifier. Tang Qu, who was not sleepy at first, became a little sleepy under the influence of Guan Yan's voice.

The fundamental reason was that Tang Qu had gotten used to Guan Yan.

Seeing Tang Qu fell asleep, Guan Yan held Tang Qu's hand tightly again, this person is really his treasure now.

Of course, Guan Yan can't stay in Yi's house at night, although he really wants to, but looking at Yi Wan's eyes, he feels that for sustainable development, he should not challenge Yi Wan's bottom line.

So when Tang Qu woke up at night, Guan Yan had already left.

But there was a note left by Guan Yan beside the bed.

Tang Qu glanced at it, then carefully put away the note.

When Tang Qu went downstairs, everyone was eating.

Seeing Tang Qu, Yi Wan hurriedly beckoned him over.

And Carlos, who was opposite Yi Wan, looked at Tang Qu enviously, when will he be treated like this!

He also wants his wife to see him like this!

But this idea is now unrealistic.

"Xiao Qu, although your body doesn't respond right now, it's hard to say in the future. Usually you have to eat better and take care of yourself. You are too thin."

Tang Qu touched the tip of his nose. In fact, he felt that he was much fatter than before the Chinese New Year.

But looking at the dishes his mother had put in, he felt that it would be better if he obediently ate them all, otherwise there would be supper waiting for him at night.

He didn't want to be severely laughed at when he saw Zhang Yong in two days.

After dinner in the evening, Tang Qu was reading in his room. When it was almost ten o'clock, Yi Wan knocked on Tang Qu's door.

"Mother?"

Tang Qu was a little surprised why it was so late, Yi Wan came back, and then looked at Yi Wan's hand, there was no food in it, so he was relieved.